Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Large Micro Four Thirds Kit FS (OM-D, 14, 20, 25, 34, 45, 40-150 &am...

pikers
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Large Micro Four Thirds Kit FS (OM-D, 14, 20, 25, 34, 45, 40-150 & more!)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Large Micro Four Thirds Kit FS (OM-D, 14, 20, 25, 34, 45, 40-150 & more!)

Available

Price: $1,900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping will be paid by buyer. I will only ship to CONUS.

Gear List:

Olympus OM-D E-M5 (plus 3 batteries, 2 chargers, leather strap, screen protector and J.B. Grip)
Panasonic 14mm
Panasonic 20mm (original version)
Panasonic-Leica 25mm
Olympus 45mm
Olympus 40-150mm
Olympus FL-600R
Jackar 34mm
Your choice of bag: Lowepro Video Fastpack or Lowepro Nova Sport 17L AW

Photos of gear can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpouliotphotography/sets/72157639248254713/

Hi all,

Up for sale is my entire Micro Four Thirds kit. I have another camera and I find myself using this more than my Micro Four Thirds kit. Right now, I'm only looking to sell this as a package. If someone is interested in buying everything less an item or two, I may consider breaking up the package.

OM-D E-M5: I purchased this roughly a year ago. It has seen very little use (about 1k shots) as I've spent most of my time shooting with my X100s. The camera itself is in excellent condition with no scratches, dings, dents, etc. It has never been dropped and is always transported in a case. However, I do want to point out that this camera is affected by the bezel crack problem (a common problem with this camera). Honestly, I didn't realize there was a crack until I stumbled upon the post on this site: http://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=45365

According to Olympus' press release, this camera is still under coverage for this defect. I will include the original receipt and blank warranty card so the next owner can get this fixed if they'd like; I never got around to do it, but the option is there for any prospective buyers. The camera comes with the original packaging and receipt. I'll also include the J.B. grip, two extra batteries and a travel charger.

Panasonic 14mm: Excellent condition, looks new. Comes with front and back caps.

Panasonic 20mm (original version): Excellent condition, looks new. Comes with original box, caps, receipt, Panasonic pouch and rubber pop up lens hood.

Panasonic-Leica 25mm: Excellent condition, like new. Comes with original box, receipt, lens hood, Panasonic pouch and B + W filter.

Olympus 45mm: Very good condition, I would give it a solid 9 out of 10. I purchased this lens from another member of this site. The lens does have a few marks on the focusing ring (see pics), but they are hardly noticeable. The glass is flawless. This lens also comes with the box, a metal lens hood and two B + W filters (UV and ND).

Olympus 40-150mm: Like new condition. I've used this lens twice, it looks brand new. It comes with everything you would get if you were to buy it new.

Olympus FL-600R: Excellent condition. I purchased this from another user and only used it a handful of times (I mostly do city/landscapes). It comes with the box, pouch, flash diffuser and paperwork. The original owner lost the stand/feet for the flash, so that will not be included in the sale.

Jackar 34mm: Like new, I used the lens once. It comes with original box and all of the original accessories. Here is a review if you've never heard of this lens:
http://www.ephotozine.com/article/jackar-snapshooter-34mm-f-1-8-m43-lens-review-20900

Like I said, I'm only looking to sell this as a bundle for now. I have a bunch of other bags (Lowepro, ThinkTank, etc.) and goodies (flash triggers, tripods, Panasonic GF-1, etc.) if you need something to sweeten the deal.

Finally, I just wanted to mention that I take excellent care of my photographic equipment. Photography is not a job for me, it is a passion/hobby. Because of this, I do not treat my equipment as a tool. Instead, I treat my equipment with care and respect. Like many other members of this, I work hard to pay for my gear so I handle it with care. (Sorry for all of the commas...I know I overuse them.)

Feel free to shoot over any questions you may have.

Photos of Gear: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mpouliotphotography/sets/72157639248254713/

My ebay name is "skippy-jim-flapjacks" if you'd like to check additional references.

Jan 02, 2014 at 05:27 PM
pikers
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Large Micro Four Thirds Kit FS (OM-D, 14, 20, 25, 34, 45, 40-150 & more!)

Price Drop!

Jan 14, 2014 at 05:12 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.