Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

Jefferson
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/01/01/photographer-collapses-dies-after-chick-fil-bowl/?intcmp=latestnews

Didn't see this posted ...

Jan 01, 2014 at 12:19 PM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

Jefferson wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/01/01/photographer-collapses-dies-after-chick-fil-bowl/?intcmp=latestnews

Didn't see this posted ...

I noticed it
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-39-martin-remembered-mentor-friend-talent-182604349--spt.html

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/f9bad42ed563efd577a08c7b64b843e5d454b4b6/c=308-105-3467-2482&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2014/01/01//1388590259003-AP-Chick-Fil-A-Bowl-Photographer-Dies4.jpg

Edited on Jan 02, 2014 at 07:00 PM · View previous versions

Jan 01, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Aqualung
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

Sad...

Jan 01, 2014 at 04:19 PM
innaeddy1
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

Here is a shot of Dave right before the water bucket shower,

It was a pleasure to talk with him at this game along with his wife, It is sad and was a very scary scene.

I would like to say that Dukes coach Dave Cutcliff is a very classy guy....before the start of his press conference he took the time to mention the scene on the field, and to say even tho he didnt know the person he knew that everyone in this room was a collegue of the gentleman that was in trouble and that he sends prayers to him and his family

Andy

Jan 01, 2014 at 09:38 PM
Russ Isabella
• • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

Andy: Thanks for adding your personal experience to this story. It's a sad one that I feel connected to, even though I did not know Dave, given the natural bonds that form between photographers working side-by-side at events like this.

Jan 01, 2014 at 10:50 PM
mkchang
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

Mullet was on of those guys you just sit and listen to. I got to know him briefly over the last few years. He was a really nice guy that often offered to help anyone that needed it.

It's sad what happened and I feel for his family. But he died doing what he loved and was one of the best at it.

Jan 01, 2014 at 11:13 PM
lukeb
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

Saw the story - RIP Dave

Jan 02, 2014 at 01:32 AM
jcmedeiros
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

This is very sad news indeed.

I had an opportunity to run into Mullet a time or two. He was always a very friendly guy - the type of person you hoped you'd cross paths with more often.

Jay

Jan 02, 2014 at 11:07 AM
rsartin
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Dave Martin, a longtime Associated Press photographer

I just knew him for a brief period (met him at the early Talladega race) but good grief he was one funny and good dude. We had a hilarious "argument" at the UT at Bama game this season about UT's head coach, I nearly had to introduce Coach Jones to Mullett before he believed me

Jan 05, 2014 at 11:21 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.