Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Two Leica M ASPH lenses - Both sold now!

AGeoJO
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Two Leica M ASPH lenses - Both sold now!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M 28mm f/2.0 Summicron ASPH

Sold

Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

This was one of my favorite Leica M lenses on the M bodies. But sadly I am closing the book on the Leica M and I am in the process of selling off my favorite lenses a few at the time after selling a few last summer.

The lens comes with the original Leica lens hood and hood cap and a leather case. I don't have the box for this one; sorry. I cannot see any blemishes on the barrel and yes, the optics are flawless. It is however a used lens. The focusing is buttery smooth and it is a 6-bit coded lens.

I can post images taken with that lens later or send them to interested folks. I realized that it wasn't easy to sell Leica M items on FM but I will try this method first for a week or so and see what happens.

The prices for both lenses are net to me but USPS Priority Mail shipping is included. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for looking.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M 35mm f/2.0 Summicron ASPH in chrome

Sold

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

This is basically a brand new lens. I mounted it on the camera once, snapped a few shots and put it away. It is a chrome version, which is more in demand for collecting purposes. It comes complete with everything when new, including the grey box, packaging, etc. It is a 6-bit coded lens.

I can only attach 5 images and since this lens is practically brand new, I used up all the slots for the 28mm Summicron from above. Thanks!

© AGeoJO 2013

© AGeoJO 2013

© AGeoJO 2013

© AGeoJO 2013

© AGeoJO 2013

Edited on Jan 12, 2014 at 12:57 PM · View previous versions

Dec 30, 2013 at 07:48 PM
wereareu

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Two Leica M ASPH lenses - Both sold now!

pm sent

Jan 03, 2014 at 02:14 PM
tsang28
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Two Leica M ASPH lenses - Both sold now!

pm sent

Jan 07, 2014 at 11:54 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.