Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Canon 8-15 f/4L Fisheye for 24-70/105

dwolfbearer
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Canon 8-15 f/4L Fisheye for 24-70/105

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 8-15 F/4L Fisheye

Sold

Price: $1,075.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Hi everyone,

I have for trade/sale my 8-15 F/4L fisheye. Had it for a little while now, but haven't really used it that much. Currently have a 5D2, 8-15, 17-40, 100-400. About to have a kid and missing that middle range.

Looking for a 24-70 f/4L or 24-105 f/4L. Good condition, but doesn't need to be perfect.

8-15 is in great condition. The only marks I can see are extremely light scuffs on the outside of the lens cap. Lens is sharp and takes great pictures. Comes with both caps, hood, pouch, box, blank warranty – all seen in the picture attached.

I'll do a straight swap for a 24-70 f/4L.
I want $ in addition to a 24-105 f/4L.
Willing to sell for $1075 net to me.

PM with interest. Local deals in San Diego get preference…

Thanks,
Kyle

Traded for 24-105 + $475...

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Gitzo 2940L Tripod

Sold

Price: $125.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Also for sale is my trusty Gitzo 2940L tripod. This guy is a great tall tripod for people over 6' and will hold the big lenses well, without being as heavy as aluminum or as expensive as carbon. Includes Tamrac tripod bag and Gitzo instructions/tool bag.

Looking to get this out of my house to someone who will use it, because I haven't used it since I last had a big lens (about 3 years ago). Interested in trades as well...

$125 net to me.

Photos at: http://trucido.smugmug.com/Other/Sales/

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Zeiss 65 T* FL Spotting Scope with 15-45 Zoom EP

Available

Price: $1,050.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I realize that this isn't directly camera equipment and I'll remove it if anyone has a problem with it, but I don't really think its hurting anyone tacked onto this sales thread...

Scope is in pretty good condition - there are some light/surface scuff marks on the body in a few places and a little paint chip on the body near the focus knobs. Glass is clean. Selling because it hasn't been out of the box in over a year. Was purchased new in March 2008.

Comes with original boxes (scope, EP), warranty cards, RRS baseplate (arca-swiss quick release adapter plate), front lens cap. Also have part of the astro-adapter (shown in the picture), but couldn't find the rest of it. Does NOT come with the EP cover.

Willing to trade for Swarovski CL-P or CL-C 8x binos or possibly Swaro EL bins (plus cash as applicable) - open to other trades, but I want the above bins.

Price is $1050 net to me.

Pictures at :http://trucido.smugmug.com/Other/Sales/

Edited on Jan 06, 2014 at 10:20 PM · View previous versions

Dec 27, 2013 at 12:57 AM
INFOCUSPHOTO
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Canon 8-15 f/4L Fisheye for 24-70/105

Pm about tripod

Dec 28, 2013 at 06:45 PM
smallmihai
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Canon 8-15 f/4L Fisheye for 24-70/105

Pm sent

Jan 06, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Tri Tran
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · FS: Canon 8-15 f/4L Fisheye for 24-70/105

tagged

Jan 09, 2014 at 10:03 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.