Username  

FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Mormon Row Barn

kenbro

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Mormon Row Barn

Another shot of this famous barn taken at about 2:00 am this past June. More of my Grand Teton shots here http://www.kenbrodeur.com/p108158761#h6dc00944

Barn with the Milky Way

Dec 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM
savingspaces
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Mormon Row Barn

Wonderful shot!

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:44 PM
kenbro

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Mormon Row Barn

Thank you very much.

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Mormon Row Barn

Hey Ken,

I like the way you captured the stars, but the WA distortion I think should be corrected. Having the composition set so that the fence pole on the right side doesn't help the feeling of distortion since it's angled so much.

Jim

Dec 25, 2013 at 10:58 PM
kenbro

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Mormon Row Barn

Jim,

I agree with you. I did try to correct the distortion as much as I could. I shot this with a 14mm lens standing close to the barn. It was about 2:00 am and there were fresh buffalo patties surrounding me so I knew i just missed the buffalo. Because of this and the hour and the fact that I'm not the bravest guy in the world I kept real close to the barn so I could get in fast if more buffalo showed up. I didn't even notice the fence pole distortion at the time as I was concentrating on trying to keep my pants from not getting messed . Thanks for the feedback.

Ken

Dec 25, 2013 at 11:08 PM
astro-ep
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Mormon Row Barn

What a fantastic shot of the MW. I agree that the distortion is a little distracting. Have you tried a crop?

Thanks for sharing...

Eric

Dec 27, 2013 at 08:53 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.