Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Price Drop: $1,050.00 Canon 5D MKII + real BG-E6 grip (or trade to...

bblanco
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Price Drop: $1,050.00 Canon 5D MKII + real BG-E6 grip (or trade toward 6D)

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 5d MKII with original Canon BG-E6 grip

Sold

Price: $1,050.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I'll ship via USPS Priority Mail

I have a very well cared for Canon 5d MKII that I bought from a friend and FeEx JUST delivered it but after buying it from him I found a good deal on a 5D MKIII (which also just showed up) so I figured when this arrived I'd sell it for what I paid or trade it for a 6D for my wife.

I say it is "well cared for" because I bought it from someone who lives with a CPS rep so I know that they had it cleaned and checked and such all the time.

It comes with an authentic BG-E6 battery grip (and the AA battery holder insert), a charger and one LP-E6 battery. It still has the little eye piece too.

The person I bought this from is a professional photojournalist so there is slight paint wear here and there and faint scratches here and there but nothing that affects performance. I intentionally shot the back of the LCD in bright night and from an angle to show you a faint scratch but it is NOWHERE NEAR as bad as I made it seem in the photo and you really don't see the thin, faint scratch unless you're intentionally looking for it in the perfect alignment with the sun.

As you can see from the photos it's in pretty darn great shape and not a "beater" (he mainly shot politics so I kid him that he's always inside in the air conditioning and not out in the elements like the rest of us) so it wasn't beat around.

I do not know the shutter count as I never asked him because I don't ever care about that stuff but I'll happily send you a .jpg frame so you can find a count on your own.

I'll sell this or trade it for a 6d (I'll throw you some cash). Feel free to PM me or email me and I'll respond by time stamp but "I'll take it" posts and PMs will take priority.

***Note: He actually forgot to mail me a charger so I was going to give you one from one my other bodies so if you don't need the charger I can knock off a few bucks and ship it without one. Also, I'm keeping the strap that's on it but I'll give you the one from the 5d MKIII.

Edited on Dec 25, 2013 at 03:30 PM · View previous versions

Dec 23, 2013 at 05:33 PM
paulwasserman
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Price Drop: $1,050.00 Canon 5D MKII + real BG-E6 grip (or trade toward 6D)

PM Sent

Dec 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.