Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Fuji x100 Black Limited Edition

George Komiotis
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji x100 Black Limited Edition

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X100 LE

Sold

Price: $690.00
Payment method: Paypal or Chase Quick Pay
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS INSURED

Up for sale a gently used Fujifilm Black LE (limited edition) X100

Newer production (21B serial), USA model, no SAB issues

Comes with original box and all accessories that were included when new (box, paperwork, accessories etc), two third party batteries, one third party charger and an optical glass LCD protector.

According to the grade range of KEH the camera is an Excellent Plus, i.e. "EX+ 90-96% of original condition. Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under close inspection. Glass very clean."

The reasons I don't list it as in LN- (like new minus) condition are the following:
1. I purchased it used. I would only list an item as "like new" if I had it from brand new
2. The original Fuji charger malfunctions (it will be included in the box)
3. According to the previous owner the Fuji battery does not hold charge sufficiently (it will be included in the box)
4. The leather case shows some slight marks and scratches, but no tears
5. I always prefer to be very strict with the description of the items I sell, instead of being optimistic

Price includes Paypal fee, USPS shipping to CONUS and insurance for the full amount.
Deduct $20 for Chase Quick Pay or Paypal gift.

Excellent seller's feedback here, on Ebay and Fujix-forum under the same user name.

Questions welcome

Dec 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.