Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Withdrawn: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX (AD FREE) + Origami Case ...

matthewm
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX (AD FREE) + Origami Case // $215 Shipped

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Kindle Fire HDX

Item Withdrawn

Price: $215.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: PRIORITY INSURED

Hello all,
I have a like-new Kindle Fire HDX (16GB, 7" Display, No LTE) with the Amazon Origami Case that I would like to part with.

This Kindle is about a week old. It was a gift from my employer for Christmas. I've used it sparingly in that week, and while I love it, I also recently picked up a DJI Phantom Quadcopter and I need something that runs Windows so that I can use NAZA Assistant to calibrate the GPS on the Phantom. We're an all-Mac household and it's cheaper to swap the HDX for a Win8 tablet than it is to buy Parallels and Win8 for my Mac. Probably more info than you guys needed, but that's the scoop.

Anyway... I need to part with the HDX as I'm low on spare cash. I'd like to get $215 PayPal gift (I will cover shipping). I have the HDX, the Origami Case and the original box for the HDX. I also paid to remove ads from the HDX so it's good to go. Brand new, this would all cost $294.

Please PM or email me with offers or questions.

Thanks!
Matthew

Photos of the Kindle HDX and Case. Please note that the charging cable isn't pictured, but it is included as well as the wall brick.

Edited on Dec 23, 2013 at 04:31 AM · View previous versions

Dec 21, 2013 at 12:02 PM
matthewm
• • •
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX (AD FREE) + Origami Case // $215 Shipped

For sale only now. No trades, please.

Dec 21, 2013 at 06:52 PM
mineymole
• • • •
p.1 #3 · Withdrawn: LNIB Kindle Fire HDX (AD FREE) + Origami Case // $215 Shipped

What version - size? gb? g4?

Dec 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password