Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · mamiya rb67 pro s, help, please!

a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · mamiya rb67 pro s, help, please!

My mamiya rb67 pro s'es lens, will not function properly,and i dont know why! first i used my external meter eader, set the ISO of my film, ISO 3000, then I set the cameras lens to to the proper aperture I wanted, F/8, then, I dialed in the manual settings lens shutter, 160, or so, then, I cocked the lever and pressed the shutter button, all this of course after I set my Polaroid back on, and loaded the film, and Voila, nothing happens afterward!
The whole process was repeated with an empty back, and still noting, the shutter won't release when the button is pushed! it stays open, as if in bulb mode, and the shutter won't do anything, until, I cock the hammer to load it again! I am reading online manuals frontward, and backward, with no avail! Please help, thank you!

Untitled by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Dec 19, 2013 at 09:58 PM
r.gil
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · mamiya rb67 pro s, help, please!

Get another lens on Ebay they're cheap...

Dec 19, 2013 at 10:44 PM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · mamiya rb67 pro s, help, please!

r.gil wrote:
Get another lens on Ebay they're cheap...

Yeah, I am on that, pus this one is too wide for my in door needs! In the meanwhile, I just freaking used countdown method, and got a couple of meh photo's, lol! 1/1000,2/1000,3/1000, one Mississippi, two Mississippi!

Untitled by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Dec 19, 2013 at 11:00 PM

FM Forums | Leica & Alternative Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.