Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Fletcherphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X-E2 with Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Withdrawn

Price: $875.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation

Selling my Fuji X-E2, which was bought a few weeks ago through BH Photo. It was barely used and is in perfect working condition. The LCD screen is in perfect condition, with no scratches. Battery, strap, charger, original box and all packaging is included, as well as a copy of the receipt, for warranty purposes.

Also included is a Lensmate thumb grip and black AST soft-release button.

Full disclosure - the soft release button is secured pretty tight. I didn't want to try to remove it since it's connected to the shutter button and power switch.

Total paid for all of this was $1090. I'll part with it for $875 shipped to the CONUSA, which is NET to me (paypal transaction, non-gift will need 3% added to cover the fees).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X100S

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation

Also selling my Fuji X100S, which was bought in mid-August through Cameraland. It was barely used and is in perfect working condition. The LCD screen is in perfect condition, with no scratches. Shutter count is at 1800. Battery, strap, original box and all packaging is included, as well as a copy of the receipt, for warranty purposes.

Also included are two Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC cards (recommended speed for this camera body), a slightly used Black Rapid SnapR-35 case/strap, A Gordy black/silver threading wrist strap, JJC lens hood, Lensmate thumb grip, 1 Hoodman 3" LCD screen (some trimming required to make it fit) and black AST soft-release button.

Total paid for all of this was $1547. I'll part with it for $1100 shipped to the CONUSA, which is NET to me (paypal transaction, non-gift will need 3% added to cover the fees).

Edited on Dec 23, 2013 at 11:45 PM · View previous versions

Dec 16, 2013 at 08:13 PM
swldstn
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

IMO this is a great offer. I would have jumped on if I didn't already receive my X-E2. GLWS

Dec 18, 2013 at 03:00 PM
Fletcherphoto
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Thanks man. It's basically brand new and a great body. Anyone?

Dec 18, 2013 at 03:59 PM
Fletcherphoto
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Decided to sell the SD cards and Snap-R case separately. Price is now down to $875.

Dec 18, 2013 at 09:09 PM
Ibbanez
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

tag..... I sent you a PM....

Dec 19, 2013 at 03:41 AM
Fletcherphoto
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Replied.

Dec 19, 2013 at 12:45 PM
Fletcherphoto
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Still available.

Dec 19, 2013 at 03:01 PM
michael49
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Your killing me with this!! I can already here my wife now - "Christmas time is about thinking about others, not yourself!!"

Dec 21, 2013 at 09:46 PM
Fletcherphoto
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Just tell her you're going to buy yourself this camera FOR her. It'll totally work!!

Dec 21, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Fletcherphoto
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sold: PRICE DROP - Fuji X-E2 w/Lensmate thumb grip and soft release button

Item withdrawn

Dec 23, 2013 at 11:46 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.