Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II UA $1250

PhotogSTL
• • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II UA $1250

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 1d4

Sold

Price: $3,498.99
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Up for grabs is an absolutely pristine 1D4. This camera was only used once or twice and otherwise stored away. The shutter count was confirmed with EOS Count @ 1003. There are no marks or signs of wear - I guarantee you're going to love this camera and won't be able to tell it from new unless you break out the microscope on the strap loops or tripod mount The rear LCD has a JYC screen protector installed.

The price is $3499 net to me, I will cover shipping via FedEx Ground. If you want, I can ship it USPS Express Mail for an additional $25, which gets it to most US locations in 1 day, 2 days for the far NE and NW.

If you would like to purchase the camera, please send me a PM or email me directly at [email protected]

The camera ships with all original accessories, plus some extras, including:
Original dual charger
Battery
Extra Original Canon Battery
Video Cable
Neck Strap
Manual
Field Guide
Body Cap
I'm also throwing in two memory cards: 1 CF and one SD

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon 24mm f/1.4 L II

Sold

Price: $1,250.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Up for grabs is a nice 24mm f/1.4 L II with a recent UA date code (2012)
There's very few signs of use - I would rate it a 9 due to a few minor marks on the barrel near hood mount. The lens ships with the original box, canon lens shade, canon caps, and carry bag. The manual was discarded when purchased.
The lens is very sharp, one of the best primes you can get.

The price is $1250 net to me, I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail (can ship FedEx ground at buyer's request) or USPS Express Mail for an additional $25.

If you would like to purchase the lens, please send me a PM or email me directly at [email protected]

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 14mm f/2.8 L II

Sold

Price: $1,565.00
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Up for grabs is a minty 14mm f/1.4 L II with a recent UY date code (2010)
There's virtually no signs of use - this lens was handled with the utmost care. The lens ships with the original Canon lens front cover, canon rear cap, and carry bag. The box/manual were discarded when purchased.
The lens is very sharp.

The price is $1565 net to me, I'll cover shipping via USPS Priority Mail (can ship FedEx ground at buyer's request) or USPS Express Mail for an additional $25.

If you would like to purchase the lens, please send me a PM or email me directly at [email protected]

Edited on Dec 18, 2013 at 02:24 PM · View previous versions

Dec 16, 2013 at 04:36 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.