New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Gura Gear Bataflae 18L Question

rytch0
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Gura Gear Bataflae 18L Question

I was wondering if someone who owns a Bataflae 18L can answer this question -- would it be possible to place in the bag two bodies with lenses attached, i.e., a Canon 5diii with 24-70 2.8Lii and Canon 6D with 16-35 2.8Lii? And still have SOME room left over for another (not large) lens and some miscellaneous items? Thanks in advance for any help!

Dec 15, 2013 at 09:51 AM
arbitrage
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Gura Gear Bataflae 18L Question

I don't own it so can't say for sure but they claim it can fit a body attached to a 70-200. So that said I would be almost certain that it will easily fit what you want. Hope someone who owns it will come by and let you know for sure but looking at the website it really looks like it would be no problem.

I own a F-stop Guru with Med ICU and it would fit what you list. I often have a body attached to a 100-400 and another attached to a 24-105 in the Guru and other stuff. I think the 18L is bigger than my Med ICU.

Dec 15, 2013 at 12:22 PM
rytch0
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Gura Gear Bataflae 18L Question

Thanks for your input! I did contact Guragear and they said it would be no problem, with plenty of room left over.

Dec 16, 2013 at 09:30 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.