New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Emma B (+1 new photo)

nhenderson
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Emma B (+1 new photo)

First shoot now that I'm done with my flight training. I sold all of my Nikon gear, lenses, lights, and kit to pay bills while I finished my helicopter pilot certifications. Now that I'm done I decided to buy back into photography - and actually switched camps to a Canon 6D.

Anyways, this is my first in studio shoot using alienbee's and the 6D. First impression, love the camera, hate the Canon people for designing the sync speed restriction they did into it. Makes me want a MarkIII.

Anyways here you go.

UPDATED: I edited the shirt tag out of number 2

Edited on Dec 13, 2013 at 03:02 PM · View previous versions

Dec 13, 2013 at 12:46 PM
boxman
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Emma B (+1 new photo)

Although I haven't tried it yet, page 175 of the manual mentions high speed shutter programming.

Nice photos, by the way.

Dec 13, 2013 at 12:59 PM
nhenderson
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Emma B (+1 new photo)

boxman I'll need to look into it. I wound up shooting some hair flip sets too - on my buddies mkIII because of the 160 limit on the 6D. I mean, the 5d limits out of 200 but that little bit is super nice. I need to figure a work around...

Here's another with the alternate background setup. Just a removed the gel on the BG light.

Dec 13, 2013 at 01:33 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.