Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · End of the day {Panther Beach}

roguecoolman
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · End of the day {Panther Beach}

Hello All,

It's been a very tiring week of all kids and work and no photographing. I decided to head out and just smell the sea air. I decided to head out to Panther Beach and check the tide pools for some sea life to work into a composition. I couldn't find a star fish to rent today. I just couldn't find a good composition. I decided to just sit near the edge and just watch the sunset and feel the sea breeze. The water level started rising and the waves were crashing harder and I found a scene that was interesting. As the tides came up and receded it look like mini water falls running off the muscles and barnacles. I thought it might make a good photo with the sunset light.

C&C Welcome,

Jason

End of the day

Edited on Dec 13, 2013 at 02:04 PM · View previous versions

Dec 13, 2013 at 01:41 AM
AMaji
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · End of the day {Panther Beach}

I like the atmosphere of the image and slow shutter speed effects. However, for some reason, the sea stack in the middle of the frame seems to be splitting the image into two parts. So, my eyes are having difficulty crossing over whether I start from the bottom or from the top of the frame. It is a technically perfect shot... the exposure is great, but I am stumbling in the middle...

I spent a couple of hours in Panther Beach and loved it.

Dec 13, 2013 at 01:54 PM
roguecoolman
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · End of the day {Panther Beach}

Thanks Maji,

I had a tough time trying to find the right comp that day. Probably just wasn't clicking in the head haha

Were you the dood with the lawn chair nude bathing?

Dec 13, 2013 at 02:09 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.