New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Need help with sony wireless transfer to computer

jlabate
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Need help with sony wireless transfer to computer

I just received my a7R, the first camera I have owned with WiFi. I would like to be able to wirelessly transfer picture from the camera to my computer but need help.

It's a Mac, OS10.8.5

I've loaded Wireless Auto Import to both my computer and camera and also connected both to my WiFi network.

When I run Wireless Auto Import on my computer it asks me to Set the computer as the device that imports from the camera. It then asks me to connect the camera to the computer via USB. I connect it, the camera LCD shows USB mode Mass Storage but I get an error message on the computer saying it cannot find a camera.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Dec 11, 2013 at 09:20 PM
jlabate
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Need help with sony wireless transfer to computer

I just finished a live chat with Sony Support. It's a known problem scheduled to be fixed at the end of January 2014. Link below.

"Based on our recent update, the WAI support for ILCE7R camera is going to be made available at the end of January 2014. Sony is already aware of this issue and is already working on a resolution.

http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/imsoft/Mac/wai/us.html"

Dec 12, 2013 at 02:04 PM

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.