FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Inside The Crater

CheechzeppLn
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Inside The Crater

Sifting through the archives I found three from Crater Lake NP that i liked and sent into the processing grinder. All were taken with my 70-210 f4 which was rather different for me when taking landscapes. This was the first time i was using two cameras during exploration of any area and I was really glad i had brought both rigs. By the end of the trip I definitely had come up with a nice little strategy of getting all the aspects of a park photographed. Anyways on to the pictures, hope you all enjoy the set.

Charlie

Wizard Island by Lightbox Images by Charles Romano, on Flickr
Some really nice late afternoon light on the wizards hat.

Islands In The Blue by Lightbox Images by Charles Romano, on Flickr
Getting up close and personal with some of the islands in the lake. I really liked how one tree has setup shop out there all alone.

Crater's Wall by Lightbox Images by Charles Romano, on Flickr
What amazing cliffs this park had, I was in constant amazement as i circled the area.

Dec 09, 2013 at 03:29 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Inside The Crater

Hey Charlie,

Yeah, that is an amazing place. I haven't been there in years, but I need to get back. #2 is my favorite, with both #1 and 3, the cyan looking sky takes away from the shots. Using a polarizer to get some blue into the sky I think would have been a great help.

Jim

Dec 09, 2013 at 05:17 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.