Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · People, looks and styles: my new street photography project - People of ...

Paolo76

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · People, looks and styles: my new street photography project - People of a Kind

Hi,

I put together pictures I took over the past few years in NY. It is collection of people that, for their style, look, face or attitude, fascinated me. I hope you like it!

www.peopleofakind.com

Cheers
Paolo

Dec 02, 2013 at 06:07 PM
bryanlindsey
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · People, looks and styles: my new street photography project - People of a Kind

Please embed images into your post. Otherwise it looks like you are just trying to drum up website traffic. FWIW :-)

Dec 04, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Paolo76

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · People, looks and styles: my new street photography project - People of a Kind

Hi Bryan, apologies for that. I did not realize it was not appropriate to post a link in this forum. I just wanted to give people an overall impression of my website. From now on I will embed photos

Cheers!

Dec 05, 2013 at 09:01 AM
John Caldwell
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · People, looks and styles: my new street photography project - People of a Kind

Several nice shots here.

Whether it's truly inappropriate to post your link can be debated, as it's fully up to the viewing party to click or not click your link. What's very true is that many more of your images will be seen an commented upon if they're directly embedded here. So consider embedding a handful of your best shots in this post.

John Caldwell

Dec 05, 2013 at 10:28 AM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · People, looks and styles: my new street photography project - People of a Kind

I do agree with Bryan. You can always imbed one or many of your pictures, and also provide a link to your website. But if you just provide the link, you won't get as many people viewing your work.

Dec 05, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Paolo76

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · People, looks and styles: my new street photography project - People of a Kind

Thanks for the advice! I am attaching a couple of shots.

http://www.peopleofakind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/51.jpg

http://www.peopleofakind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/50.jpg

Dec 05, 2013 at 11:51 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.