FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · WPM

wpm-rachel

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · WPM

Hello everyone

I hope I will not get in trouble with the moderators here, I am only trying to spread the news to wildlife photographers.

I wanted to share the news about a new photo magazine, Wild Planet Photo Magazine. It is a superb new publication dedicated entirely to wildlife photography. It is an online only magazine but based on the same pdf platform as every other magazine in the market.

Most importantly, the first 3 issues are completely free to download, no strings attached. Check it out and see for yourself the high quality of content.

In an email to the editor, Mark Carwardine, the BBC presenter, writer and photographer said... “I read Issue 2 and it really is outstandingly good. It's something everyone has been waiting for, for a very long time. It fills a huge and important niche. I'm recommending it to anyone who'll listen!”

http://wildplanetphotomagazine.com/

Dec 01, 2013 at 11:11 AM
arbitrage
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · WPM

I'm going to take a look.

I've had a quick look at Issue #1 and have to say it is a very good magazine and should appeal to most of the N&W posters on here.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Dec 01, 2013 at 11:20 AM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · WPM

Thanks, a very nice magazine with wonderful images.
Eric

Dec 01, 2013 at 11:31 AM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.