FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

Archive 2013 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

snapsy
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #1 · p.4 #1 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

Amazon finally posted a delivery estimate for the A7R I ordered minutes after their preorder went live. Estimated delivery date is 12/6 via Amazon Prime.

Dec 02, 2013 at 06:29 AM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.4 #2 · p.4 #2 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

My A7r is now scheduled for delivery from B&H tomorrow. If I am not home to take delivery I may pick it up at UPS.

Rich

Edited on Dec 02, 2013 at 03:06 PM · View previous versions

Dec 02, 2013 at 06:31 AM
robsonj
• • •
p.4 #3 · p.4 #3 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

Same here for Dec5th delivery. This happened a couple of hours after I called and was told I had missed the first allotment!

Dec 02, 2013 at 06:32 AM
secondclaw
• • •
p.4 #4 · p.4 #4 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

I contacted Amazon and they could't tell me anything on availability. I also ordered minutes after the announcement.

Dec 02, 2013 at 01:32 PM
snapsy
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.4 #5 · p.4 #5 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

Amazon just advanced my A7R arrival date from 12/6 to 12/5. I have 2-day Prime so that means it's expected to ship out tomorrow. My order status says "preparing for shipment". I ordered on 10/15, just a few minutes after their preorder link went live.

Dec 02, 2013 at 03:03 PM
Tariq Gibran
• • • • • •
p.4 #6 · p.4 #6 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

uhoh7 wrote:
No regrets here for A7r

Here with Leica 28/2.8 v3 no correction
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7316/11154503903_a9d0df2169_b.jpg
DSC00209-3 by unoh7, on Flickr

Editing with LR 5.3 no problem.

Is that the R or the M Leica 28? The right and left sides seem a bit soft which would be a surprise if it's the R 28 E55.

Edit. Must the be the M I suppose looking at those somewhat smeared sides. Nice sharp center though.

Dec 02, 2013 at 03:38 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.4 #7 · p.4 #7 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

Tariq Gibran wrote:
Is that the R or the M Leica 28? The right and left sides seem a bit soft which would be a surprise if it's the R 28 E55.

Edit. Must the be the M I suppose looking at those somewhat smeared sides. Nice sharp center though.

Tariq,

I think that Charlie has indicated that he has and is using an M 28mm f2.8 Elmarit V3.

Rich

Dec 02, 2013 at 04:11 PM
Tariq Gibran
• • • • • •
p.4 #8 · p.4 #8 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

naturephoto1 wrote:
Tariq,

I think that Charlie has indicated that he has and is using an M 28mm f2.8 Elmarit V3.

Rich

Thanks Rich. The V3 I guess should have tipped me off.

Dec 02, 2013 at 05:56 PM
rxgolf
• • • •
p.4 #9 · p.4 #9 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

I ordered the A7r and the grip from the Sony store Sunday. I received notification that they would be delivered tomorrow. I was told earlier in the day they did not know when to expect the grip, but I guess more arrived? The super fast delivery was only $15 dollars so that seems reasonable enough. I did have to pay sales tax, but I decided that was not a deal breaker. I just wanted those looking to know this might be a quick way to get the products. I did not pre-order anywhere as I thought I wanted to go the Df route.
Regards to all,
Greg

Dec 02, 2013 at 06:59 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.4 #10 · p.4 #10 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

My A7r finally was delivered at 5:23 this evening. I applied the LCD Protector; it is not perfectly applied, but it will do. I also installed the camera strap and the first battery is about 19% charged. After it is charged I will play with the camera and try to get the camera set-up. It will take some time on that and I will try mounting some of the lenses. I am really happy it is here. I will charge the other 3 batteries as I can.

Rich

Dec 03, 2013 at 06:27 PM
Alan Ness
• • •
p.4 #11 · p.4 #11 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

Rich
Glad to hear you got your A7r, looking forward to seeing some pictures from you after you have time to test some of your lenses. My A7r should arrive tomorrow, but will have to wait for an OL 21 3.5 and adapter to arrive before I can use it.

Alan

Dec 03, 2013 at 06:34 PM
snowboarder
• • • •
p.4 #12 · p.4 #12 · Sony A7r Shipping from B&H Photo

I missed out on the first batch, so tried Adorama today. Called as soon as I noticed a post that they are shipping A7R
and was able to score one, status says "packed". Try them now if you are still looking.

Dec 03, 2013 at 08:39 PM
1       2       3      
       end

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

1       2       3      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.