Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

Fred Miranda
Admin
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!
The Sony A7 Camera with FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens is now in stock at B&H Photo.

All pre-orders for this Kit have been fulfilled and we are still waiting confirmation on any changes on the delivery date for the Sony A7R model. It appears that shipping confirmation for the A7R was already sent to those on the beginning of the pre-order list.

Sony A7 Camera with FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS lens Kit at B&H Photo ($1,998)

Nov 26, 2013 at 03:55 PM
zephoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

Strategery to sell the crappy kit lens I bet :P hahaha -- But seriously, I do hope the rest of the shipments start arriving to Adorama/B&H/Amazon.

People who ordered body's only are having them shipped/prepped at the warehouse and have been charged as well according to the internets.

Nov 26, 2013 at 04:05 PM
digitalfx
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

bummer, I thought I ordered the A7r at first opportunity...but no confirmation emails

Nov 26, 2013 at 05:59 PM
jojomon11
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

The zoom kit lens is not crap when I used it

Nov 26, 2013 at 09:10 PM
Luvwine
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

I just called B&H and was told they were not optimistic that I would get my A7r by the end of the year. They said that the first day they accepted orders was October 16, that they only had received a small quantity and that they were still shipping only to the orders placed on October 16. My order was not placed till November 5.....

I tried calling Precision Camera in Austin, Tx and they told me they had shipped some and that if I paid in full, I would move ahead of those who did not pay in full and that they had a short list and were receiving stock "every day". I paid in full with the right to cancel and have them refund my cc. They then said it looked like I was second on the list and they were optimistic I would be shipped the camera in the next week. I will keep both orders for now and see as I don't know how reliable the info I received is from either store. However, given the degree of interest, I thought I would share what I was told for what it is worth.....

Nov 27, 2013 at 01:41 PM
naturephoto1
• • • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

Luvwine wrote:
I just called B&H and was told they were not optimistic that I would get my A7r by the end of the year. They said that the first day they accepted orders was October 16, that they only had received a small quantity and that they were still shipping only to the orders placed on October 16. My order was not placed till November 5.....

I tried calling Precision Camera in Austin, Tx and they told me they had shipped some and that if I paid in full, I would move ahead of those who did not pay in full and
...Show more

I called B&H this morning at 9:00 AM and unless the Customer Service rep was incorrect he indicated that they had no more A7r cameras. He indicated that they had already exhausted the first order they had received. I had Pre-ordered mine at about noon over the phone on October 16. The rep went on to say that they were expecting another shipment anytime. But, he could not tell me where my order was on the list.

I placed an order with B&H for the Novoflex ASTAT-NEX rotating collar, Sony remote wired controller, and a Sony e-mount/NEX rear lens cap yesterday; it was shipped today. But, when my A7r will be shipped and will arrive, I really have no idea.

Rich

Edited on Nov 27, 2013 at 02:37 PM · View previous versions

Nov 27, 2013 at 02:00 PM
Luvwine
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

Rich, that is consistent with what I was told. They only had received a small quantity and were still on October 16 orders and I was way down the list. He did not know when and how many cameras they were getting. Tis a bit frustrating to be amongst the last places on earth to receive stock, but c'est la vie...

Nov 27, 2013 at 02:35 PM
morpheus2891
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

FYI… preordered the A7R from bestbuy on November 20th and it shipped today. Its not the usual place for cameras but FYI. Also if you have a BB card, you get 5% back in rewards

Nov 27, 2013 at 02:39 PM
sflxn
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

I thought my A7r shipped, but it was my 35 FE. I placed the order within 2-3 hours of announcement and practically as soon as BH had it up for preorder. I'm a little disappointed that mine hasn't shipped yet.

Nov 27, 2013 at 02:51 PM
Fred Miranda
Admin
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

sflxn wrote:
I thought my A7r shipped, but it was my 35 FE. I placed the order within 2-3 hours of announcement and practically as soon as BH had it up for preorder. I'm a little disappointed that mine hasn't shipped yet.

Very few were shipped. B&H received a small early shipment and only those who pre-ordered immediately were able to make it. I was told that a big shipment is eminent and most pre-orders will be fulfilled.
Fred

Nov 27, 2013 at 02:54 PM
uhoh7
• • • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

guess I'm lucky, mine is in the air

uhoh, there's a big storm......

Nov 27, 2013 at 03:04 PM
sflxn
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

That's good to know. Thanks, Fred. I just want this camera at least before I leave for the holidays.

Uhoh, you're lucky. I put in the order within minutes of it showing up on BH for preorder.

Nov 27, 2013 at 03:19 PM
cocosphere
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

My A7 with 28-70 order shipped today from a November 16th purchase and I see they are still in stock right now. So either B&H must have gotten a ton of the A7 kits in or perhaps I'm in the A7 kit minority since it seems most here went for the A7R. Either way, I have made peace with my A7/A7R decision dilemma and can't wait to try the A7 out next week for myself.

Nov 27, 2013 at 07:04 PM
ratherfish
• • •
p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Sony A7 Camera Kit is now in stock at B&H Photo!

My A7 and the FE 35/2.8 are on their way from B & H who, as usual, charged no sales tax (and free shipping). I had been on the verge of ordering from the Sony store and then from Amazon, but at the last minute, I realized they were both adding almost $150 in sales tax. I guess Sony and Amazon both have a physical presence in my state, wheras B & H does not. Anyway, something to consider.

Nov 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM

FM Forums | Sony Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.