Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Stupid cheap deal on Think Tank bags at Adorama

KaBudokan

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Stupid cheap deal on Think Tank bags at Adorama

http://www.adorama.com/TTA4S35.html

I was referred to this deal over at the Slickdeals website. There are several different versions of this deal, but this one seems to be the best.

Basically - $109 for a TT Urban Disguise 35 V2.0 and the TT Airport 4-Sight Roller. There's a $100 MIR involved, so upfront cost is $209.

I went ahead and picked one up. Tempted to buy 42 of them and go into business, but... I'm probably going to end up keeping both of these and flip a couple other bags which probably just aren't as nice as the TT.

The 4-Sight sells for $249 at most places, and on its own is $149 at Adorama, and the Urban Disguise goes for $149 on its own normally.

You can see other packages here. As you can see, the next best price on a package is $225 with the UD40.

Anyway - have fun!

Nov 25, 2013 at 03:26 AM
chardonet

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Stupid cheap deal on Think Tank bags at Adorama

wow. Thanks for posting!

Nov 25, 2013 at 06:59 PM
goldencode
• •
p.1 #3 · Stupid cheap deal on Think Tank bags at Adorama

Yeah, thanks man !

Nov 25, 2013 at 07:19 PM
liamtoh1

p.1 #4 · Stupid cheap deal on Think Tank bags at Adorama

Thanks for posting the deal, but I am going to try and resist adding more bags to my collection.

Though I use them all (have 3) based on various needs.

Nov 25, 2013 at 07:54 PM
KaBudokan

Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · Stupid cheap deal on Think Tank bags at Adorama

No problem!

I'm not sure the Urban Disguise is going to be what I'm looking for, but I figured I can return and/or flip them if I don't want them. I couldn't resist the price.

I also have a Domke roller that I think (based on some reviews) is bigger than the TT, but if I can get all my stuff in the TT, I have no doubts that it's a better bag.

Hard not to pull the trigger at this price!

Nov 25, 2013 at 08:03 PM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password