Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Adapter Needed to Mount on Bracket?

santaliqueur
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Adapter Needed to Mount on Bracket?

Hello lighting people. I've searched all over, and I can't seem to find an answer to my simple question.

Using a CB Folding-T and a Nikon SC-28, do I need an adapter to mount an SB-700?

Or I guess my real question is: Does the SC-28 have a damn screw in the bottom? Custom Brackets makes a WFM-1 adapter (edit, seems the WFM-1 may be for wireless trigger mounting), but I'm not sure I even need this at all. I'm ordering everything tonight as I need everything for next weekend, and I don't think I have time to order twice. Thanks for any help!

Nov 22, 2013 at 08:12 PM
Strobo
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Adapter Needed to Mount on Bracket?

santaliqueur wrote:
Hello lighting people. I've searched all over, and I can't seem to find an answer to my simple question.

Using a CB Folding-T and a Nikon SC-28, do I need an adapter to mount an SB-700?

Or I guess my real question is: Does the SC-28 have a damn screw in the bottom? Custom Brackets makes a WFM-1 adapter (edit, seems the WFM-1 may be for wireless trigger mounting), but I'm not sure I even need this at all. I'm ordering everything tonight as I need everything for next weekend, and I don't think I have time to order twice. Thanks
...Show more

The SC-28 has a 1/4" screw thread on the bottom so it should fit on the bracket without needing an adapter.

Nov 22, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Michael White
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Adapter Needed to Mount on Bracket?

otherwise you'll need a cold shoe.

Nov 28, 2013 at 03:02 AM

FM Forums | Lighting & Studio Techniques | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.