Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

sivrajbm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

Very Nice, last picture is SWEET...

Nov 21, 2013 at 01:46 PM
Geoffrey Bolte
• • •
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

Trevor, was thinking the white protective cover. I know its a U shape and like it, and I like the fact that there are very few moving parts to mount it to the center post. Figure the others I have seen mount on the bottom of the unit as the back is generally open.

Nov 21, 2013 at 07:31 PM
dj dunzie
• • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

Hey Rick... PM me if you're interested... I may be making mine available for sale if it might fit your needs...

Great thread Trevor... very informative and you've put the netcam to great use on many occasions. CHEERS.

Nov 22, 2013 at 09:59 AM
Dekaner

p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

Great shots Trevor. Very helpful. Would you mind sharing what photo equipment you have inside the box? Crop vs. full frame and fisheye vs. wide angle? Could you share your settings and are you pre-focusing?

Jul 13, 2014 at 08:52 PM
scottiet
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

Trevorma wrote:
Nothing beats snagging the perfect shot!!!

Love this shot!

Jul 14, 2014 at 05:37 AM
Trevorma
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

I started out with a D700 and the Sigma 15mm fisheye. It worked great, usually set it to f4, shutter at 1/300 ish pre-focus and fire away.

Last season I switched it to a D7000 and a sigma 10mm fisheye. I make money doing it but not enough to justify the more expensive set up in the net......

Jul 14, 2014 at 07:39 AM
FoleyAMG
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

I am looking for a used Hockey Netcam enclosure, anyone have one for sale? Thanks, Scott

Oct 24, 2018 at 01:20 PM
wahidovic123

p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

Rick Denham wrote:
I mean I get it, the concept makes sense, what I just don't get is the fact that Bruce has been doing this at the highest level of hockey for 30+ years. I don't think he would design something that would be inferior to another design in both build and safety. But hey, it's the O, I am not surprised
see: https://inro.in/lucky-patcher/ , https://inro.in/9apps/ & https://inro.in/vidmate/

Hi
what do you mean the O?
I do not understand

Nov 14, 2018 at 08:55 AM
Wutti

p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Hockey Net Camera Set-up (Design and Pictures)

Hello Trevorma,

I came across this post while looking for instructions to build my own net cam box. Glad to hear that the OUA has approved this set-up. One thing I'm not understanding is about tilting the box. You mention that you made the back part one inch shorter to allow the box to be tilted up but I don't understand how tilting is possible with the connection set-up that is described. Can you shed some light on that for me please? Much appreciated.

Mar 26, 2019 at 05:55 AM
       end

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.