FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Proofing gallery help

CareyNash
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Proofing gallery help

I recently dropped my old Picpick proofing gallery however I have a few clients that I will need to have a proofing and ordering site up for. Essentially I want something very esthetic, have a storefront/shopping cart and easy to use and that can be hosted on my wordpress site, or if not somewhere I can control the pricing structure and makes it's very easy for them for them to see my website.

Any thoughts? Redcart, does it do that? Any other sites or wordpress plugins that you like and are easy to set up?

Carey

Nov 19, 2013 at 02:36 PM
g-money
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Proofing gallery help

Instaproofs have been berry berry good to me.

Greg

Nov 19, 2013 at 02:59 PM
MRomine
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Proofing gallery help

RedCart

Nov 19, 2013 at 03:35 PM
CareyNash
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Proofing gallery help

MRomine wrote:
RedCart

i just off the phone with redcart and I think that may work as well. I stopped using a cart last year but I have a client that I know will require me to do all the printing so I need it up stat, look branded and keep them and their friends on my site.

Thanks so much

Nov 19, 2013 at 03:59 PM
amonline
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Proofing gallery help

I love being self contained with my own cart system. I use CE3 Cart from The Turning Gate. Minimal one-time cost. It takes some setup time, but you basically have no limit at customizing to match you brand 100%. It makes my entire (WP based) site look as one body. I like that a LOT.

Nov 19, 2013 at 04:21 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Proofing gallery help

I installed http://www.picturespro.com/ earlier this year. Working great for me. And I love being self hosted.

Nov 19, 2013 at 04:31 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.