Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · FS: Acer Aspire One Netbook

tpsfoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Acer Aspire One Netbook

Acer

Available

Price: $145.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I have a lightly used netbook, bought originally for airplane travel, since it was a long battery life, approx 6.5 hours. I also used it to back up cards when on a commercial shoot.
There are no issues at all. Here are some specs
I have the netbook battery and charger, somewhere I do have the box but no guaranty since we just moved and it is packed in a box, but if it sells I will give it a look to find it.

The 1.6GHz Intel Atom N270 Processor combines performance, power and efficiency to explore the Internet and stay connected while mobile.
6-cell battery provides up to 6 1/2 hours of battery life for extended use and productivity when away from an AC outlet.
Windows XP Home with SP3 gives you the freedom to do what you want at home and at work - simply, reliably and more securely
160GB Hard Drive, 1GB RAM, Integrated 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Certified
Acer Crystal Eye webcam delivers smooth video streaming and high quality images for your on-line chats and business video conferences

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.