Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Steve Tinetti, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Photogs near Wilmington NC

zndr
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Photogs near Wilmington NC

Hey. My girlfriends brother and sister are getting married in October of 2014 (waiting on venue for specific date) in Wilmington NC, I was asked to help them vet photog for the event since I refuse to shoot it. (Read too many horror stores here about that) any one have any suggestions or posts. Price is on the mid to low side (2k and under)

Pm me or post links. I really appreciate it, I'm still trying to get her to nail down a look she likes.

Nov 17, 2013 at 02:49 AM
sherijohnson
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Photogs near Wilmington NC

you might also get the actual date so people can check to see if they are available for the date of the wedding

Nov 17, 2013 at 03:04 AM
zndr
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Photogs near Wilmington NC

I wish they are trying to figure out budgets/financial gifts from parents. They have a venue they want but not a solid date because the venue they want is a bit pricy.

Nov 17, 2013 at 03:12 AM
sherijohnson
• • • •
p.1 #4 · Photogs near Wilmington NC

I guess once they have a date & the venue booked is a good time to start gathering potential vendors, doing so in reverse order can be frustrating for everyone involved.

Nov 17, 2013 at 03:56 AM
lindabrowne
• • • •
p.1 #5 · Photogs near Wilmington NC

sherijohnson wrote:
I guess once they have a date & the venue booked is a good time to start gathering potential vendors, doing so in reverse order can be frustrating for everyone involved.

That may be true, although finding the right photographer first may determine the date and/or re-arranging the budget. zndr, I wouldn't press her for the look she wants. After they have some portfolios to look through, they may start understanding what they like or don't like.

Nov 17, 2013 at 06:14 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password