Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2013 · BOP......(1)

Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · BOP......(1)

Thanks Erinie, Ron and psharvic..........a few weeks and I will be back up and running!
Karl

Nov 14, 2013 at 04:30 PM
Charlie Shugart
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · BOP......(1)

As beautiful as birds of paradise are, I've found them difficult to photograph.
Well, you only got one shot here, Karl- but it WAS a good one.
Charlie
PS I have a couple of Canon A-series bodies (film) that- even after 30 years of use (including hammering tent stakes )- won't die. With several zooms- I'll let them go pretty cheap. They make fine backups when the REAL cameras break .

Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13 PM
Karl Witt
• • • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · BOP......(1)

Charlie Shugart wrote:
As beautiful as birds of paradise are, I've found them difficult to photograph.
Well, you only got one shot here, Karl- but it WAS a good one.
Charlie
PS I have a couple of Canon A-series bodies (film) that- even after 30 years of use (including hammering tent stakes )- won't die. With several zooms- I'll let them go pretty cheap. They make fine backups when the REAL cameras break .

Let's see Charlie, I started off with a Canon AE-1 then to an AE-P then to an A1. Then a Nikon F3, then to a Mamiya 645 system. Shot 35 and medium format together at times. Those were workhorse cameras in the day! I wish I had some of my old glass back MF lenses just had a good feel to them back then didn't they

OK back to the BOP, I rarely get a BOP shot that I like, I was so excited to see a clean fresh bloom to work with, I was quickly disappointed to learn I had but only three chances to capture it........glad I got what I got. This Greenhouse I have been going to for over 40 years off and on, it was a place my Dad really liked to go..............so I carry on the tradition and the folks that work here are just wonderful dedicated people!

Whew........thanks for the trip down memory lane
Karl

Nov 15, 2013 at 09:29 PM
Ted ellis
• • • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · BOP......(1)

Nothing less than a stunning image Karl

Ted

Nov 16, 2013 at 02:20 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.