Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Steve Tinetti, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Boston.com wedding pics

Eric_M_Klein

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Boston.com wedding pics

Boston.com ran wedding and engagement pics.

http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/weddings/gallery/readerweddingnew/

I looked through the first 50 or so and found #7 to be my favorite: John Lo Photography. The style reminds me of Doug Gordon. Clearly the overall quality of wedding photography does not seem to be of concern to many customers. Many images look like they were blurry, poorly exposed, and with bad shadows. The best images were technically excellent and showed meaning and emotion. How can clients be happy with some if the poor quality shown here and submitted online? Many excellent photographers have trouble attracting clients and clients seem to be good with sub par images.

Nov 11, 2013 at 09:09 PM
swoop
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Boston.com wedding pics

A photographers idea of a great photo and the average persons idea of a great photo are usually different.

Nov 11, 2013 at 09:44 PM
photosymbol
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Boston.com wedding pics

Very different.

Nov 12, 2013 at 12:45 PM
CW100
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Boston.com wedding pics

Eric_M_Klein wrote:
How can clients be happy with some if the poor quality shown here and submitted online? Many excellent photographers have trouble attracting clients and clients seem to be good with sub par images.

swoop wrote:
A photographers idea of a great photo and the average persons idea of a great photo are usually different.

photosymbol wrote:
Very different.

so maybe the secret of a successful wedding photographer is to take terrible photos

Nov 13, 2013 at 12:33 PM
BostonGreg
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Boston.com wedding pics

craptastic

Nov 18, 2013 at 04:04 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password