FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · A change of Scene

Joel J Photogr
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A change of Scene

To start things off, I completely understand that this may not be the best location for this thread. But as a Wedding Photographer, I post here more than I do anywhere els & always am lurking. And have to say I love the community here so I wanted to share it within this part.

When the wedding season somewhat slows down for myself, I absolutely love to branch out and shoot new ideas. A change of scene
It was about this time almost one year ago, that I decided to go downtown in Kelowna to shoot less fortunate people. I printed this photo afterwards but could never find him when I tried.

9 months later, I finally found him! And made his day for the second time around

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac165/JoelsviewPhotography/photo-5_zps39a79986.jpg

Wanted to share the feel good vibe with everyone. There's a lot more of what we do than just "take photos" and it's really awesome to think of the impact our photos have on people's lives, wether it's freezing their special day, or shooting a portrait for them to keep forever.

Thanks!
Joelsview Photography

Nov 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM
joelconner
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A change of Scene

awesome.

Nov 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Joel J Photogr
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A change of Scene

Thanks joelconner. Big fan of your work

Nov 19, 2013 at 09:37 PM
mci2727
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A change of Scene

That's awesome Joel!
You can see the joy in his eyes

have you ever took part in a Help-Portrait event?
I've helped put it on the last two years here in Nashville and is some of the most important work I've done...

Nov 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM
Joel J Photogr
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A change of Scene

Thank you!

Thats real cool, Never looked into a Help-Portrait event. Not to sure if Kelowna has an event like that. Could be a start to look into!

Nov 19, 2013 at 11:51 PM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.