Upload & Sell: Off
With the second round of med school exams over, a few friends and I decided to take a break and head to the local watering holes to procure some choice beverages for them.
1. The afternoon started with a trip to "The Pub" where absurdly tasty lamb burgers were consumed with two fingers of Macallan 18. The gorgeous caramel was making it difficult to focus on focusing.
2. I collected myself and tried real hard to focus properly.
3. Fast forward a couple of hours and we ended up at Primanti Brothers in search of a good pizza.
5. Everyone we came across greeted us with a smile
6. We came. We bit. We were stuffed.
7. The sendoff included a smile too.
8. We ran into a couple of wise guys who couldn't figure out the "who has two thumbs" joke. No, they weren't drunk.
9. They showed us how what their mating call was. I promised them I would try it when I got home. It didn't work.
10. Then they showed us how Arnold posed in the Mr. Universe competition.
11. We came across a model who only wanted a dollar in exchange for services rendered as a subject.
12. Some people pretended (quite poorly) that they didn't want their picture taken.
13. The night ended at The Drunken Taco where we had an excellent conversation with Gil who wanted me to email him this photo as he liked it a lot but wanted to make sure that I knew his name was Gil, not Gill. He mentioned with a quivering voice that his mother would have killed him if he ever received any correspondence addressed to Gil.
All in all a well deserved break from the books. Now back to the grind. Your thoughts, as always, are welcome.
Everything shot with a D800 and a Sigma 35/1.4 wide open at ISO 800 or ISO 1250. Might have bumped it up a little higher for the really dark backgrounds.