Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: (CAN) Macbook Air 11" - 4GB RAM - 256GB SSD - ...

Roel
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: (CAN) Macbook Air 11" - 4GB RAM - 256GB SSD - $675

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Macbook Air 11

Item Sold

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: shipping via Expedited Parcel/Priority Mail included in price

Hi there

I have an excellent condition Apple Macbook Air 11" - it is the July 2011 model which I purchased brand new that year. It functions perfectly and cosmetically, there are no marks/scratches anywhere on the computer shell or screen.

I have never had an issue with it and it has performed flawlessly for me. It is currently running OS X 10.7 Lion

Here is the configuration:

Processor - 1.6GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
Memory - 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive - 256GB Flash Storage

There are also two USB 2.0 ports, a Thunderbolt port and a headphone jack.

I am selling it as I no longer using it on my trips - I am just using my android smartphone for communications now.

Included in the sale:

- the computer itself
- Apple charger
- Original box

I will also include a La Robe Air 11 Allure Case for MacBook Air ... it is nicely padded and protects the computer from bumps, etc - it is the same one you see here:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/745367-REG/LAROBE_SLEEVE_f_MB_AIR_11_ALLURE_BLK

I will also make sure there is a clean copy of the operating system installed before it is shipped to you.

The price: $US 675.00 which includes insured shipping to buyers in Canada or the USA. I accept Paypal. If you are in Canada and wish to pay with or Interac's Email Money Transfer (EMT), you can purchase this for $675.00 Canadian dollars (i.e. US/CAD at par)

If you have any questions or wish to purchase, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or at roel@roelphoto.com

I will try to get some photos of the computer posted within the next day, however, you can check my feedback to see my selling history if you wish.

Edited on Nov 14, 2013 at 05:04 AM · View previous versions

Nov 09, 2013 at 09:32 PM
GFountain
• •
p.1 #2 · Sold: (CAN) Macbook Air 11" - 4GB RAM - 256GB SSD - $675

Pm sent

Nov 11, 2013 at 09:08 PM
GFountain
• •
p.1 #3 · Sold: (CAN) Macbook Air 11" - 4GB RAM - 256GB SSD - $675