Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: 2013 Macbook Air 13" version, 8GB Ram, 1.7ghz processor

TMaG82
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 2013 Macbook Air 13" version, 8GB Ram, 1.7ghz processor

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Macbook Air 13

Sold

Price: $1,100.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail.

Bought my wife a 2013 Macbook Air since she thought she needed it for school, decided that the desktop is sufficient enough for her. Bought in late August 2013, it's the newest model with the faster, more efficient processor. Upgraded the ram since you can't upgrade it later and also sprang for the faster processor. The only thing not upgraded is the storage, it's the base 128GB drive.

Does not include the optional Apple Care, I did not opt for it at purchase. The laptop's been used maybe 3 times, has less than 4 hours of total usage on it. I will include a clear top and bottom case as well.

Price includes PayPal fee as well as Priority Mail shipping. If you want it insured, please add $10 to the purchase. I work in Edgewater NJ, so if you want to take a look and pick it up locally, you can drop $50 from the price.

Nov 08, 2013 at 08:11 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.