Upload & Sell: On
| p.2 #18 · A new Canon DSLR coming this month? |
There is no arguing with the facts that are clearly visible in this image. Using ultraMega micro-enhancement convolution deconstruction technology, it is possible to not only see the outline of the underlying object, but to create a mapping of its internal construction to the level of determining sub-assembly sourcing and many other details including the list price and likely plan for product life and discontinuation. There is always some room for interpretation, but this much is clear:
1. The image clearly shows that there is a camera-shaped thing under something that looks like fabric or a draped plastic membrane.
2. The apparent shape of the imaginary object beneath the cover is not inconsistent with that of a camera.
3. It is plainly obvious - no arguing about this! - that it could be a camera with a form factor similar to that of the DSLR. Probably.
4. It is clear that Canon has not yet managed to get the number of photo sites into the 100MP range.
5. We can be quite certain that it has a lens, and there is little doubt that the lens is from Canon and that it makes use of multi-element, variable-aperture, autofocusing technologies. Count on it!
6. Some will be disappointed to find that Canon has still not mastered the technologies of producing completely noise free images at all ISO values.
7. Dynamic range will not be large enough to satisfy all users. Sorry.
8. Here is what we can determine about pricing: Given the features that are included, many forum readers will feel strongly that the price is too high, and they will want to wait for a later iteration. However, others are already trying to place their pre-orders.
9. There appears to be a direct print button - which will please all current direct print button fans!
10. Camera weight has been held to a sub-10 pound maximum.
11. The camera's size is such that it fits comfortably beneath a small thing that sort of looks like a sheet.
Or maybe it is just another mockup that somebody did in Photoshop...