Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Hendrik, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Lightroom Reverted to older version???? PROBLEM SOLVED!

eephoto
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Lightroom Reverted to older version???? PROBLEM SOLVED!

I feel like I'm going crazy. At first I thought "no...you really are going crazy" but it's true. I was working with Lightroom 4.3 last night and today I no longer have 4.3. I'm so confused.

Lightroom comes up as Lightroom 4 but it's not. It's definitely an older version. Maybe Lightroom 2 as that was the last version I had previously I think.

*******I opened up my backup catalog and that seemed to revert it back. Someone suggested that because it was opening up an older catalog that the photos were not "updated" to the newer version. Thank goodness for backup!! ************

Thanks for looking!

Edited on Nov 05, 2013 at 04:07 PM · View previous versions

Nov 05, 2013 at 03:37 PM
bobrcw

p.1 #2 · Lightroom Reverted to older version???? PROBLEM SOLVED!

You're probably in LR4 but looking at an image imported in a prior version. Check the process version in the Camera Calibration panel of the develop module. You won't see the new sliders unless the process is set to "2012 (current)"

Nov 05, 2013 at 04:07 PM
eephoto
• •
p.1 #3 · Lightroom Reverted to older version???? PROBLEM SOLVED!

bobrcw wrote:
You're probably in LR4 but looking at an image imported in a prior version. Check the process version in the Camera Calibration panel of the develop module. You won't see the new sliders unless the process is set to "2012 (current)"

Yes, thank you I got it!! Thank you thank you thank you!

Nov 05, 2013 at 04:08 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password