Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark III, 16-35 L, 24-70 L, and 70-200 2.8 L II

echecu

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark III, 16-35 L, 24-70 L, and 70-200 2.8 L II

Canon 5D MIII camera body with drive , cap, Zacuto frame, and Domke strap

Sold

Price: $2,800.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping will be actual cost with insurance double boxed etc.

Body is in great shape. I am a pro but this is my personal gear. I just put a Zacuto frame on last week and the Domke strap shows zero wear to rubber. The grip is a generic Pixel E11 grip. I will include original charger, and one LP-E6 Canon Battery. The shutter count is 10, 050. There is a lot of life left in this body. I can send more photos I can't seem to upload more than the ones below. My ebay name is failsafe1 (675 feedback) and have done transactions here before. All items work and are in great shape.

• • •

Canon 70-200 F2.8 L II

Sold

Price: $1,850.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping will be actual cost with insurance double boxed etc.

Like new lens was purchased new. No signs of wear. Lens has not been used much. Serial number is 8270011077. Comes with caps, tripod collar, hood and filter. I don't know if I can find the zipper pouch. Glass is clean. I can send more photos I can't seem to upload more than the ones below. My ebay name is failsafe1 (675 feedback) and have done transactions here before.

• • •

Canon 24-70 F2.8 L I

Sold

Price: $1,200.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

This is a used lens and was purchased used. It is the first series of this lens. Lens is in great shape. Comes with caps, hood and filter.I can send more photos I can't seem to upload more than the ones below. My ebay name is failsafe1 (675 feedback) and have done transactions here before. Glass is clean.

• • •

Canon 16-35 L I

Sold

Price: $825.00
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

First series of 16-35 L lens. Comes with cap, hood and filter. Glass is clean. The rubber band you see in the photo was used with a rack focus knob. I forgot to take if off for the photo. I can send more photos I can't seem to upload more than the ones below. My ebay name is failsafe1 (675 feedback) and have done transactions here before.

Live view to show everything working.

Nov 03, 2013 at 09:47 PM
Gregger
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark III, 16-35 L, 24-70 L, and 70-200 2.8 L II

PM sent.

Nov 03, 2013 at 09:57 PM
vamsiavala

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon 5D Mark III, 16-35 L, 24-70 L, and 70-200 2.8 L II

Thanks for the sale! flawless! Tag for feedback.

Nov 07, 2013 at 10:33 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.