Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Thoughts on Processing

Oregon Gal
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Thoughts on Processing

Yes, I pushed the envelope but am looking for input on the overall processing. Thanks, Barbara

Nov 03, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Bob Jarman
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · Thoughts on Processing

My preference would be darker, and the script detracts - but that is just me.

Bob

Nov 03, 2013 at 04:07 PM
Oregon Gal
• • •
p.1 #3 · Thoughts on Processing

Point taken, right now it's in the preliminary stage of processing and needs some tweaks. Seeing it here I agree it's a little light but overall I want to keep it on the less contrast side. Scrip is a low opacity watermark. Next step is targeting specific areas for corrections. I guess what I am really asking if I should spend more time on processing the image if it's got any potential. Thank you for your suggestions.

EDITED TO INCLUDE RE-WORK

Nov 03, 2013 at 05:58 PM
FarmerJohn
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Thoughts on Processing

I think the image shows potential, but I don't get why you have the bright swath of orange emanating out from the center tree. it's also leading my eye up and right, out of the image, when I think the subject should be the trees. I do think it's an interesting scene.

Take all this with a grain of salt of course. My eye and processing is not as refined as some around here.

Nov 04, 2013 at 01:42 AM
Oregon Gal
• • •
p.1 #5 · Thoughts on Processing

The path of light is sunlight breaking through the fog. The unusual processing changes it visually as it was shot from the beach looking upwards

Nov 04, 2013 at 02:50 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password