Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Carl Auer, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

dmwierz
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Very Halloween-like colors; Bulls in black and Knicks in orange. Hope you enjoy.

1) New York Knicks small forward Carmelo Anthony (7) is fouled by Chicago Bulls shooting guard Kirk Hinrich (12) during the second quarter at United Center.

2) New York Knicks point guard Raymond Felton (2) and Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose (1) fight for the ball during the second half at the United Center.

3) Chicago Bulls power forward Carlos Boozer (5) and New York Knicks power forward Andrea Bargnani (77) fight for a rebound during the first half at United Center.

4) Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose (1) drives against New York Knicks point guard Raymond Felton (2) during the first quarter at United Center.

5) Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose (1) drives past New York Knicks center Tyson Chandler (6) during the second half at the United Center.

Nov 01, 2013 at 12:38 PM
dmwierz
• • • •
p.1 #2 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

And just so Knicks fans feel like it's a REAL game…the obligatory Spike Lee court side shot...

6) Spike Lee prior to a game between the Chicago Bulls and the New York Knicks at United Center.

Edited on Nov 01, 2013 at 12:50 PM · View previous versions

Nov 01, 2013 at 12:46 PM
dmwierz
• • • •
p.1 #3 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Jimmy Butler and D. Rose playing halfback….

7) Chicago Bulls shooting guard Jimmy Butler (center) drives between New York Knicks small forward Carmelo Anthony (left) and point guard Raymond Felton (right) during the second half at the United Center.

8) Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose (center) drives between New York Knicks small forward Carmelo Anthony (left) and center Tyson Chandler (right) during the second half at the United Center.

Nov 01, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Russ Isabella
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Great work, Dennis. Must feel good having Rose back on the floor. Those halfback shots are pretty amazing, with a consistent reaction from Anthony.

Nov 01, 2013 at 03:13 PM
pattywatty
• • •
p.1 #5 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Dennis - what are you shooting with? These seem very noisy based on today's standard. I would think the lighting would be much better in a venue as this... Just curious.

Nov 01, 2013 at 06:43 PM
dmwierz
• • • •
p.1 #6 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Patty, these are shot with a MkIV and the remote is a MkIII, and are reduced resolution for web usage. The lighting is decent, but not as good as most people think. I've been shooting there for 6 seasons, and honestly these are no more noisy than other images I see from there, with the exception of the shots I see taken with house strobes

You may be referring to the bluish haze that hangs around in the background of the UC for quite some time after the start of the game? Not sure - this is evident in a few of the images. The remote shots are taken at ISO 3200 on the MkIII which isn't optimal, but is required in order to shoot at f/4.0 for the increased DOF.

Nov 01, 2013 at 06:50 PM
mikepmcs
• •
p.1 #7 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

These are great! Thanks for taking the time to post for our enjoyment.
Basketball is back. Wooohooooo!!

Nov 01, 2013 at 07:10 PM
dmwierz
• • • •
p.1 #8 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Thanks, Mike.

Pattywatty, here's another example of the "haze" that hangs in the background at the UC…this shot of Tyson Chandler shooting over Carlos Boozer is in the middle of the second quarter.

9) New York Knicks center Tyson Chandler (6) shoots over Chicago Bulls power forward Carlos Boozer (5) during the second quarter at United Center.

Nov 01, 2013 at 08:25 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

gschlact
• • •
p.1 #9 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Hey Denis,
Any pics of D. Rose's new neck stripes?
My son loved waking up the next morning to hear about his last seconds fade away to win.

Curious why you chose no.1 to post with all four eyes closed, surely you had better of Anthony?

Guy

Nov 02, 2013 at 12:34 AM
firealam
• • •
p.1 #10 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

D - the mark III makes for a decent remote if you can get those images at ISO 3200! Nice work! Stay thirsty my friend!

Nov 02, 2013 at 01:53 AM
dmwierz
• • • •
p.1 #11 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

gschlact wrote:
Hey Denis,
Any pics of D. Rose's new neck stripes?
My son loved waking up the next morning to hear about his last seconds fade away to win.

Curious why you chose no.1 to post with all four eyes closed, surely you had better of Anthony?

Guy

I picked this shot because he was being mauled by Kirk Hinrich. In this case, the action trumps the closed eyes (IMO).

Nov 02, 2013 at 01:57 AM
dmwierz
• • • •
p.1 #12 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

firealam wrote:
D - the mark III makes for a decent remote if you can get those images at ISO 3200! Nice work! Stay thirsty my friend!

Dude, where've you been? You working the Blackhawks Sunday, 'cuz this guy is! I think you were covering a game I had last week but you seemed to be invisible.

Nov 02, 2013 at 02:02 AM
dmwierz
• • • •
p.1 #13 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Oh, and Guy, here you go:

Nov 02, 2013 at 02:05 AM
gschlact
• • •
p.1 #14 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Denis,
This shots fots so.well with Halloween night. It gives Rose a devil/vamlire look with the almost red ie to his.ears and the vertical black lines up host.neck. : D
Thanks for.posting.
Guy
dmwierz wrote:
Oh, and Guy, here you go:

Nov 02, 2013 at 02:33 AM
firealam
• • •
p.1 #15 · NBA: New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls

Dennis, miss ya buddy! Yes I was there, and yes I was invisible....lol!

Nov 02, 2013 at 05:23 AM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password