Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Sports Corner Rules
Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

Steve Gotter
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

FINALLY it is basketball season again! First game of the year shooting for me. The Badgers allowed Platteville to hang around with them in the first half; Coach Bo Ryan trying out different rotations of players. They settled in during the second half and finished in a dominate fashion, winning 80-51.

1. Wisconsin's own Kohl Center during warm-ups two hours before game time

Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville by Steve Gotter, on Flickr

2. Wisconsin Badger's #21 Josh Gasser goes up strong against the big man, showing no signs of his brace bothering him.

Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville by Steve Gotter, on Flickr

3. Wisconsin Badger's #1 Ben Brust beats his man and lays the ball in gracefully off the glass.

4. Wisconsin Badger's #12 Traevon Jackson beats his man with a strong drive to the lane. Jackson earned the start at point guard, scoring 7 points and adding 7 assists with only a single turn over.

5. Wisconsin Badger's #44 Frank Kaminsky towers over the defender. Kaminsky had an efficient night going 4-7 shooting with 9 points.

6. Wisconsin Badger's #10 Nigel Hayes goes up strong with the ball.

7. Wisconsin Badger's #1 Ben Brust with a soft lay in off the glass.

8. Wisconsin Badger's #12 Traevon Jackson passes out to the perimeter after drawing a double team.

Nov 01, 2013 at 12:48 AM
Tim Adams
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

Nice, UW-P is my alma mater. I left just as Bo was buliding into the powerhouse it became. Now? Not so good.

Nov 01, 2013 at 12:53 AM
paxton

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

Steve, I love these shots! Nice white balance and I like the action. Mind sharing what lens you used and what settings (ISO/shutter speed) you used? Thanks.

-Bruce

Nov 01, 2013 at 03:59 AM
Steve Gotter
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

Thanks, The wide angle shot was with the 7D and a 17-55 2.8 IS. Everything else was 1D Mark IV + 70-200 2.8 IS II @ 1/1000, 2.8, ISO 3200.

Nov 01, 2013 at 05:03 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

paxton

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

The 3200 looks good! Kinda surprised at the 70-200mm…..but good to know. Were you at courtside?

-Bruce

Nov 01, 2013 at 10:13 AM
Aqualung
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

Nicely done, seems early, we're not done w/ our fall sports out here. Like #7 the best.

Chris

Nov 01, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Steve Gotter
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Wisconsin Badgers Men's Basketball Vs. UW-Platteville

paxton wrote:
The 3200 looks good! Kinda surprised at the 70-200mm…..but good to know. Were you at courtside?

-Bruce

Thanks! What surprises you about the 70-200 if I may ask? I was sitting/kneeling on the baseline.

Aqualung wrote:
Nicely done, seems early, we're not done w/ our fall sports out here. Like #7 the best.

Chris

Thanks, this was just an exhibition game. Their first official game isn't for another week or so. Then on the 12th, they have a huge home match up against Florida which I am super excited to shoot.

Nov 01, 2013 at 04:19 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password