Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

Fuji XC 50-230

Jman13
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Fuji XC 50-230

Rico, one of the "Xperts", has posted some early sample images of Fuji's upcoming consumer grade telezoom. I'm glad I have the 55-200 for it's extra speed (and it's own brilliant image quality), but the samples out of this 'cheap' version are seriously impressive. Fuji continues to make zoom lenses with great bokeh, even the consumer grade ones, and sharp. The head and shoulders portraits are at 230mm and wide open, and if you view them full size, you can see they have very high resolution. This is what they put out in their cheap stuff?

I have to say..the last few months have made me very pleased to be shooting Fuji....great lenses just keep on a comin'. The first five are with the 50-230:

Ricopress's Photostream - Samples from the X-E2 and 55-230

Oct 31, 2013 at 08:18 PM
leo11877
• •
p.1 #2 · Fuji XC 50-230

These are going to give L glass some serious run for the money Can't wait for the XE-2.

Oct 31, 2013 at 08:55 PM
Lordcamel

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Fuji XC 50-230

Any more information on the 50-230 mm lens ?

Dec 06, 2013 at 03:12 PM
Jman13
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · Fuji XC 50-230

I haven't seen much more, though I may try and get a review sample just to test it out. I have no intention of moving from my outstanding 55-200, though.

Dec 06, 2013 at 04:12 PM

FM Forums | Alternative Gear & Lenses | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password