Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

here i took a photo of my then baby cat,next to his fave product, and then i posted to meowmix facebook, and now its on display, cool! it even has a cute slogan, awesome! i used my f-ing cellphone too, and not my then owned nikon d800! too funny!

1441313_615850255119901_962951100_n by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Untitled by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=615850255119901&set=a.370079689696960.79828.362647323773530&type=1&theater

Oct 30, 2013 at 04:14 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

Oct 30, 2013 at 05:20 PM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

jcolwell wrote:

Maybe, I should have asked for payment,lol!

Oct 30, 2013 at 06:50 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

It might not be too late. If they didn't read the FB TOR, that is.

'Exposure' has more than one meaning, in photography.

Oct 30, 2013 at 08:36 PM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

jcolwell wrote:

Wel, they had asked me, and as a proud photographer, and cat lover, i said sure!

Oct 30, 2013 at 09:35 PM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

jcolwell wrote:

yup, i may have earned enough to buy a Canon 6D for my 85mm 1.2 MK II L! Nope, instead...Conversation started May 20
Joe Rodriguez
5/20, 4:44pm
Joe Rodriguez

absolutely, no problem, thank you! this is my baby boy kitty, Cupid Valentino.Rodriguez!
May 22
Meow Mix
5/22, 7:25am
Meow Mix

Thanks for getting back to us, Joe! We're glad to hear that you and Cupid Valentino are willing to share his pawesome photo with the rest of our community to see.

In order for us to get official permission, we need you to agree to these terms below. Thanks for being such a great fan!

AUTHORIZATION, CONSENT AND RELEASE

Thank you for submitting your cat(s) photograph, video and/or other accompanying content (collectively, the “User Content”) to DelMonte (the “Company”) in connection with the maintenance of the Meow Mix social community on social media platforms such as Facebook, Pinterest, and Istagram. By: (1) submitting the User Content to us; and (2) confirming, in writing, that you have agreed or consented to the terms of this Authorization, Consent and Release, you acknowledge and agree to the following:

You consent and agree to the Company’s use of the User Content, free of charge, for various advertising and/or marketing purposes, in any and all media (including on Facebook, Pinterest or other social media platforms) for purposes of promoting and marketing Meow Mix;

You agree to waive any right you may have to inspect or approve the advertising copy for which the User Content is used;

You represent and warrant that to the Company: (1) you are of at least 18 years of age; (2) you own all rights in the User Content or otherwise have the right to submit the User Content to the Company; (3) the User Content does not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, any rights of copyright, trademark, publicity or privacy); (4) any persons identified in the User Content have consented to the submission and use of the User Content as contemplated herein; and (5) the Authorized Persons’ use of the User Content in the manner contemplated above and the rights and licenses granted hereunder do not, and will not, violate any right of, or conflict with or violate any right or commitment made to, any third party and no consent or authorization from any third party is required in connection with such use. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and its affiliates, officers, directors, managers, members, shareholders, employees, representatives, agencies (including advertising agencies) and agents from and against any and losses, and all claims by third parties, resulting from your breach of any of the foregoing representations or warranties.

You hereby release the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, managers, members, shareholders, employees, representatives, agencies (including advertising agencies) and agents from any and all claims and liability relating to the use of the User Content in the manner contemplated above including, without limitation, any claims based on the invasion of privacy, commercial use of name or likeness and the right of publicity.

We hope you and Cupid Valentino are having a meowrrific day so far!

Oct 31, 2013 at 02:06 AM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

Pretty straightforward. Case closed.

Oct 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM
a.RodriguezPix
• • • •
[X]
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · my meow mix facebook photo used, cool!

jcolwell wrote:
Pretty straightforward. Case closed.

I wouldn't mind a year supply of Meow mix, my cats, in door, and out, love the stuff! Plus every neighborhood cat come by in droves, day or night! My two dogs feel a little crowded at times, yet, they still play with each other, and turn on each other, naturally! xD

Oct 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.