Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Fuji X100S w/extras, Canon 100mm 2.8 L IS Macro USA copy

Fletcherphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X100S w/extras, Canon 100mm 2.8 L IS Macro USA copy

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Fuji X100S w/32GB Sandisk Extreme Pro SDHC and Blackrapid Snap-R case

Withdrawn

Price: $1,250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail w/insurance (shipping cost TBD depending on location)

I bought this near the end of August of this year from Cameraland but have barely used it. It looks brand new, and works perfectly. The file number is at 928 and that seems right - I mostly just toyed around with it at home shooting random stuff.

EDIT - the shutter count says 1300, but as mentioned above, the file count is at 928. Not sure why Fuji designed the shutter count to read like that when it's not at 1300 but I am sure it's like that for a reason.

Also included is the original packaging, charger, manuals, etc., a 32GB Sandisk Extreme Pro SDHC w/case and Blackrapid Snap-R case, both of which were purchased at the time I got the camera. Total price for all of this was $1400.00.

I ship USPS Flat Rate Priority insured mail to the Continental USA only, if using PayPal and non-gift, please add an extra 3% to the total (which I will provide to you).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Canon 100mm 2.8 L IS Macro USA copy

Sold

Price: $825.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail w/insurance (shipping cost TBD depending on location)

I bought this lens a couple years ago but have only used it for ring shots at Weddings. It performs great and still looks brand new. UY date code. Included is all of the original packaging, front and rear caps, pouch and hood.

I ship USPS Flat Rate Priority insured mail to the Continental USA only, if using PayPal and non-gift, please add an extra 3% to the total (which I will provide to you).

Edited on Nov 06, 2013 at 09:11 PM · View previous versions

Oct 29, 2013 at 07:12 PM
Fletcherphoto
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X100S w/extras, Canon 100mm 2.8 L IS Macro USA copy

100mm Macro photos:

Oct 29, 2013 at 07:17 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.