Mannequin-

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

Shot mostly with T-Max 100 & 400. Last one is a color conversion from Fuji 400H

Oct 29, 2013 at 03:15 PM
Mannequin-

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

Interested in feedback of any kind! Suggestions for improvements? Overall feel of the pictures? Thank you!

Oct 29, 2013 at 05:51 PM
douter
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

A grand mix here of street shots and street portraits. I like your processing consistency and feel that they all pretty much blend into one set of work or that they all go together. Good choice for dof throughout.
Good effort. The only thing might be to move your subject away from the center sometimes.
Douglas

Oct 30, 2013 at 06:31 AM
Guari
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

Me likey, nice job!

Oct 30, 2013 at 06:44 AM
msack
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

Nice mix of shots. #1, 3, 4 & 5 are my favorites. I don't know why the UPS truck and the simplicity really grabs me. Love #1 and am really impressed by the latitude you are holding with the TMax film. I just picked up a film camera after having sold my last one in 2001. Can't wait to shoot some film again and get back to making sure your settings are right before you touch the shutter.

What camera/lens are you using.

Mike

Oct 30, 2013 at 05:26 PM
jojomon11
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

nice

Oct 30, 2013 at 09:03 PM
Mannequin-

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

Thanks for the feedback, it's appreciated!

msack wrote:
Nice mix of shots. #1, 3, 4 & 5 are my favorites. I don't know why the UPS truck and the simplicity really grabs me. Love #1 and am really impressed by the latitude you are holding with the TMax film. I just picked up a film camera after having sold my last one in 2001. Can't wait to shoot some film again and get back to making sure your settings are right before you touch the shutter.

What camera/lens are you using.

Mike

For medium format I use a Hasselblad 500 C/M with the standard 80mm f/2.8 Zeiss lens and a Pentax 67II with (generally) a 105mm f/2.4, but a 200 f/4 for telephoto and 55 f/4 for wide angle. Both the 80mm on the Hasselblad and the 105 on the Pentax are about equivalent to a 50mm lens in 35mm format. For my 35mm I use an old Nikon FE2 with a 50mm lens or wider.

Oct 31, 2013 at 07:05 AM
mrchile
• • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

I like the effect in the shallow DOF with the MF. You can't get that with 35mm or digital equivalent.
Pretty ladies are always nice to look at, but the bearded fellow has a very haunting look.

Oct 31, 2013 at 08:47 AM
Dougo
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · A mix of medium format and 35mm film

An excellent series, terrific processing, the richness of the blacks is beautiful.

Cheers Ray

Oct 31, 2013 at 03:13 PM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.