FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · L + R ::

RichardLavigne
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · L + R ::

This past weekend we had the distinct pleasure of shooting Liza and Rich's wedding. This couple was absolutely incredible to work with. They were absolutely effortless to shoot.... so happy to be together and so into having great photography on their wedding day. It didn't hurt that we also had some perfect fall color to work with.

Once again, huge shout out to Tom Janz for helping me out on this one. We shot this wedding on Saturday and Anne worked on the photos all day Sunday to get the blog up, just in case the baby decided to come early.... sure enough, Anne's water broke on Sunday night and our daughter was born Monday morning. I'm posting this thread from the hospital.

As always, click the storyboard for bigger and better pics.

http://anneandrich.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/comp13.jpg

http://anneandrich.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/comp22.jpg

http://anneandrich.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/comp32.jpg

Oct 29, 2013 at 01:32 PM
ricardovaste
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · L + R ::

This is taking AGES to load Richard. Anyway, from what I have seen, excellent consistent work that you always show, a great effort from everyone. And more importantly, congrats to you both :-)

Oct 29, 2013 at 01:43 PM
maxwell1295
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · L + R ::

Sweet set! I hope you made sure she finished her edits before letting her have the baby.

Congrats to you both!

Oct 29, 2013 at 01:46 PM
johnrg
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · L + R ::

Congrats on the new arrival, Anne & Rich! And another solid set.

Oct 29, 2013 at 02:01 PM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · L + R ::

ricardovaste wrote:
This is taking AGES to load Richard. Anyway, from what I have seen, excellent consistent work that you always show, a great effort from everyone. And more importantly, congrats to you both :-)

Thanks Ricardo... hmmm, don't know why its taking so long to load. The files are actually smaller than usual, but I'll check it out.

maxwell1295 wrote:
Sweet set! I hope you made sure she finished her edits before letting her have the baby.

Congrats to you both!

hahaha... Alan, believe me, her finishing the edits had nothing to do with me and all to do with her work ethic. The girl does not know the meaning of the word quit.

johnrg wrote:
Congrats on the new arrival, Anne & Rich! And another solid set.

Thanks John.

Oct 29, 2013 at 04:10 PM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · L + R ::

Thanks to everyone who took a look.

Oct 30, 2013 at 08:32 AM
CamelsHump
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · L + R ::

These are great. I'm sure the newlyweds are ecstatic with their photos.

Just an FYI. I'm tethered to my iPhone for my internet connection with like 1 measly bar of reception, and your storyboard loaded surprisingly fast.

Oct 30, 2013 at 08:51 AM
RichardLavigne
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · L + R ::

CamelsHump wrote:
These are great. I'm sure the newlyweds are ecstatic with their photos.

Just an FYI. I'm tethered to my iPhone for my internet connection with like 1 measly bar of reception, and your storyboard loaded surprisingly fast.

Thanks CamelsHump.... yes, the couple is ecstatic. I'm glad to hear they loaded fast.

Oct 30, 2013 at 09:39 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.