Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition + Extras

WiLLGT09
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition + Extras

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition Smartphone

Sold

Price: $515.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS or USPS. I'll pay for standard shipping; any expedited shipping will be paid by the buyer

Up for sale is my like-new Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition smartphone. I purchased it from the Google Play Store (the exclusive seller of this particular model) in August. I was initially disillusioned with iOS 7 and the lack of a larger screen on the new iPhones, and I wanted to give Android a try -- with a pure Android OS experience. In the end, while this phone is pretty amazing: the screen is awesome, it's very lightweight and thin, and if you're a Google power user, this phone is great. Unfortunately, I'm pretty heavily tied into the Apple ecosystem with a large iTunes catalog and many iOS-only apps that I really like. So, this phone just isn't a good fit for me. And seeing as I'm well past the 14-day return policy for the Google Play Store, onto eBay it goes, to a good home!

Being an off-contract, unlocked phone, it was quite an expensive piece of hardware. As such, I've babied this thing since day one. I immediately put a case on it, but I've also never dropped or banged this phone against anything. The phone looks and feels brand new!

The Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition comes with stock Android 4.3 installed, and it comes with all original packaging material. I also have a variety of extra accessories:

1) Genuine Samsung Galaxy S4 Spare Battery Charger with 2600mAh Battery Included - not a counterfeit and NFC works with this second battery. (USB charger cable can also be used as a standalone phone charger)
2) Genuine Samsung car charger with detachable USB cable (not pictured, but absolutely included)
3) Urban Armor Gear Navigator Case, white.
4) All original factory accessories: white AC adapter/charger, earbuds and battery.
5) *** I also have a 2-year SquareTrade warranty that I can transfer to the new buyer upon purchase.

Thanks for looking!

Edited on Nov 06, 2013 at 02:20 PM · View previous versions

Oct 29, 2013 at 08:53 AM
WiLLGT09
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition + Extras

Morning bump!

Oct 31, 2013 at 09:00 AM
WiLLGT09
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition + Extras

Open to reasonable offers.

Nov 02, 2013 at 10:39 AM
WiLLGT09
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition + Extras

PRICE DROP.

Also willing to split up items and sell separately. Still open to reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

Nov 05, 2013 at 10:57 AM
WiLLGT09
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition + Extras

PENDING.

Nov 06, 2013 at 01:57 PM
hkchiu
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Play Edition + Extras

tag

Nov 06, 2013 at 02:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.