Upload & Sell: Off
These are all, "so close to being there".
Each image, save number 4, have a few little details or posing that greatly detract from a superior image.
#1 It's the hair
#2 It's the bloodied lip
#3 It's the hair again, the out of place nail polish, and the fake looking flowers
#4 Is a great idea. The only nit is her squinted eye looks a bit funny. I really like the pose and expression and feeling of this shot
#5 Would have looked 100x's better without the gum and with a fierce expression.
#6 The expression and the pose don't mix at all. It looks like...Show more →
JasperR, thank you very much for your detailed comments, you made my day. I had just noticed that there were about 600 views, but only one comment before you, which I found pretty odd.
Just a few comments to your comments:
- these pictures were made as a TFP shooting and we had a MUA in making the pics 1-6, but not in # 7-8.
- in the first one I used a small wind machine and I forced myself not to retouch the hair in post processing, because Iīm often critizized about being too careful removing hair strays and other details
- number 2 I can agree with you now about the MUA`s idea of the "bloodied lip"
- Number 3: you are right about the messy hair (I struggled with it all the time).
- the roses are real and the bunch was made by a florist and cost a lot
- Iīm not sure what you mean by "out of place nail polish". Ok, if you mean the style of it,
but maybe because the web-file is so small, you canīt see the carefully done "nail-art" (sorry about my English)
This was the modelīs favorite frame though and made a large framed print of it to her.
- your suggestion to number 5 is good
- number 6: itīs interesting to learn that you see it that way, the pose was done very carefully, but maybe we failed in this.
- number 7 is of course different than the rest of the pics. I just put it here to show another look of Elina.
Thank you once again JasperR!