Sports Corner Resource

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Steven King
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Hey,

Here are a couple from opening night and last Saturday.

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 - Playing poker? This is four of a kind, all Swedes!

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

11 - please help me caption this one, I just don't know what to say about it.

Oct 28, 2013 at 08:42 AM
Aqualung
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Nice stuff Steve...hard to believe it's already hockey season.

Chris

Oct 28, 2013 at 11:15 AM
rrtht20
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · NHL: Red Wings October games

You could go with a couple of quotes from one of my favorite movies Fletch.

"Moon River!" or "Hey, using the whole fist doc?"

Go Wings!

Oct 28, 2013 at 01:16 PM
Trevorma
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Steve,

Nice shots all of them. I especially like number 7.... amazing save and an even better snap of it. That save was all over the highlights here in Hockey Mad Canada

Trevor

Oct 28, 2013 at 06:09 PM
Steven King
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Yeah it's hockey season, eh! Time to go up and down the ice, a little dipsy do here and there.
Thanks #rrtht20, I had the same thought because I LOVE Fletch! I feel like a hundred dollars.
Trevor, I've driven past Waterloo several dozen times heading out east on 401/403, so I'm surprised you're not a Wings fan! That was a great save given that he was run into just a couple of seconds before the shot was taken, and he gets up to make that blocker save. Too bad we got a terrible giveaway in OT that led to the game winner, 5 hole too. There's no way that Howard is the #16 goalie in the league, as he was rated in the preseason by some blind "experts".
LET'S GO RED WINGS!

Oct 28, 2013 at 09:54 PM
Kitehog
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · NHL: Red Wings October games

All are great but as a goaltender I love #7! Shooter in the net but the puck is not!

Oct 29, 2013 at 03:27 PM
Trevorma
• • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Steven King wrote:
Trevor, I've driven past Waterloo several dozen times heading out east on 401/403, so I'm surprised you're not a Wings fan!

HELL NO!!!!!

I am a third Generation Leafs fan, and of course the fourth Generation is due any day now.... no really November 2nd is the due date.

Some of my cousins are Wings fans though, they grew up in London which is kind of the divide for the Wings / Leafs........

Oct 29, 2013 at 05:28 PM
Steven King
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Kite, that is a great shot especially if you were a goalie!

Trevor, then you won't hate me for shooting the Alumni game on 12/31 and the Winter Classic on 1/1 will you? Be kind and support Kessel will you? Our kids were friends with him and he ate here a bit too, he's a good all around person. Oh, and GO WINGS!

Oct 29, 2013 at 09:43 PM
6kimages

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Steven King wrote:
Yeah it's hockey season, eh! Time to go up and down the ice, a little dipsy do here and there.
Thanks #rrtht20, I had the same thought because I LOVE Fletch! I feel like a hundred dollars.
Trevor, I've driven past Waterloo several dozen times heading out east on 401/403, so I'm surprised you're not a Wings fan! That was a great save given that he was run into just a couple of seconds before the shot was taken, and he gets up to make that blocker save. Too bad we got a terrible giveaway in OT that led to
...Show more
great shots !! love them .wish i could just have 1 night to shoot an NHL game Leafs would be fine (got to shoot at an outreach practice))) wings fan eh? go leafs go !!

Oct 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Steven King
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Yeah well it's hard to be a fan while working, so I root like hell on away games.
So I'll see what I can post for you from the Alumni game and the Winter Classic. I'm sure you liked my picture of Mr. Clarke from the Winter Classic presser from last year. Great player, good man.

Oct 30, 2013 at 09:30 PM
skogis
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Great shots Steve!
My fav is the one with the swedes

Nov 01, 2013 at 02:19 PM
mikepmcs
• •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Fantastic!!
Hockey's back. Woooohooooo!

Nov 01, 2013 at 02:29 PM
rantonishak
• • •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · NHL: Red Wings October games

Hey Steve.

From a fellow Michigander... GO WINGS!!!

As far as your request for a caption of the two skaters.... How about: duck, duck, GOOSE!!

I will be following your images of the Wings all year, as we march our way to the cup...

Sincerely,
Randal

Nov 02, 2013 at 11:24 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.