Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon off-camera shoe cord 2 and extension brackets and Canon Ni-M...

Paul Rossi

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon off-camera shoe cord 2 and extension brackets and Canon Ni-MH Charger NC-E2

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon off-camera shoe cord 2 and extension brackets

Sold

Price: $220.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to lower 48

The canon off-camera shoe cord 2 allows you to move your flash around. There is a little wear on the off-shoe camera cord - it functions perfectly. The brackets extend the flash upward above a telephoto lens and are in very good condition.

I originally used the brackets for flash photography of small to medium sized birds, extending a Better Beamer flash high enough so I would not get "steel eye". I used it with a fresnel lens to concentrate the beam of flash. I needed 2 extender brackets to get it high enough for use with a 600mm lens. It worked well. If you plan to do bird photgraphy in dark
forests with a 600mm lens these items are very useful.

The brackets I have for sale...
- the F-4 Old Style Wimberley Head Bracket ($186.00 new). Found here:
http://www.tripodhead.com/products/flash-bracket-telephoto-brackets.cfm
- 2 individual modules (extender brackets): Module 6---M-6 Extension Post ($43.00 each new). Found here:
http://www.tripodhead.com/products/flash-bracket-individual-modules.cfm

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon Ni-MH Charger NC-E2

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping to lower 48

Canon NC-E2 Battery Charger for Canon NP-E2 & NP-E3 Battery. Cord to wall outlet included. The camera this used to charge was dropped in water and never found. This dedicated charger recharges Ni-MH Pack NP-E2 and NP-E3 quickly, taking about 100 minutes for one Pack. It also prevents excess charging. Two packs can be attached at one time. The discharge feature (taking about 8.5 hours) cancels the battery pack's memory effect. Supplied with USA plug connection, but has a voltage range of 100 - 240v AC, and can be used worldwide with the right outlet adapter.

Canon off-camera shoe cord 2

Canon NC-E2 Battery Charger for Canon NP-E2 & NP-E3 Battery

Entire extension

Oct 26, 2013 at 09:40 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.