Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Canon ST-E3-RT Wireless Transmitter - Never Used! $225 - LAST DROP...

rlcramer
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon ST-E3-RT Wireless Transmitter - Never Used! $225 - LAST DROP BEFORE EBAY!

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon ST-E3-RT Wireless Transmitter - Like New! Never Used!

Sold

Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Free UPS ground shipping to the continental US only.

I bought this unit brand new from Amazon on 5/6/2013 (it is less than 6 months old!), but I wound up never using it (literally). I have this terrible habit of buying things with the intent to use them, but sometimes things just don't work out that way. This unit has been sitting in the box, packed up, until tonight when I decided to sell it, so I took it out of the box to snap the pics below. Tonight was also the first time that I ever put batteries in the unit, because I wanted to test it to make sure that it worked before I shipped it out. That being said - the unit is in FLAWLESS condition - brand new, etc. Everything shown in the pics below will be included, as well as a copy of the original invoice, and the warranty card that was never filled out.

- Canon ST-E3-RT Wireless Transmitter - USA Model (Not Grey Market)
-- Original box
-- Soft Case
-- Warranty Card (never filled out) and original documentation
-- Original receipt (not shown)

No offers for trades please - as usual, I am in dire need of CASH!

I will ship to you for free using UPS ground (continental US only - NO EXCEPTIONS!), andI will cover the full cost of insurance. The only form of payment that I will accept is Paypal, and the only caveats are that I will only sell to you if you have a Paypal account that is confirmed in the continental US. If you are not confirmed or your Paypal account is not registered in the continental US, I'm sorry, but I will not sell to you. Please note that I will also pick up all Paypal fees.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6879949/Images/st-e3-1.jpg

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6879949/Images/st-e3-2.jpg

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6879949/Images/st-e3-3.jpg

Oct 26, 2013 at 08:57 PM
southwoodlaker
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon ST-E3-RT Wireless Transmitter - Never Used! $225 - LAST DROP BEFORE EBAY!

payment sent

Oct 28, 2013 at 09:28 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.