Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2013 · Sold: Nikon D800 (USA), RRS L plate, etc

Aloicious
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon D800 (USA), RRS L plate, etc

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon D800

Sold

Price: $2,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping Included in the continental US with asking price

I'm selling my backup D800. I'm the original owner, purchased from Pictureline (local brick and mortar), it is a USA model.

it is in excellent condition, shutter count is 5503 as of today. Everything functions great, I've never had any issues with any AF points or anything else. I've changed the rear screen protector to a glass one as well as added a matching glass protector to the top LCD (the factory plastic protector is also included), I've also upgraded the eye cup to a hoodeye cup (original eye cup is also included). All manuals, paperwork, warranty card (not filled out), as well as a copy of the original purchase receipt, battery (new "0" condition), and everything as new.

I also have an RRS L plate on it with a camadapter black leather hand strap.

If you just want the D800 body without the L plate/strap, I'm asking $2350, If you would also like the L plate along with the camera, add $100, and if you want the strap as well, add another $25.

I'll cover insured/tracked shipping within the continental US if the asking price is paid, but please add 3% for paypal fees.

if someone wants the D800 without the L plate or strap, I would be willing to sell them separately, but I won't break them up until the D800 itself is sold, at which point I will re-list the L plate (and probably keep the strap)

I grabbed these pics quickly today, if anyone requires pics of anything specific, I can grab some, just let me know.

Edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 05:14 PM · View previous versions

Oct 26, 2013 at 03:43 AM
Aloicious
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon D800 (USA), RRS L plate, etc

last pic

Oct 26, 2013 at 03:43 AM
chapscalyx

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon D800 (USA), RRS L plate, etc

pm sent

Oct 27, 2013 at 08:41 AM
Aloicious
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon D800 (USA), RRS L plate, etc

I've got several people wanting the l plate only. I will list that separately if the body sells without it. But otherwise I can't sell the l plate separately.

Oct 27, 2013 at 09:09 AM
Aloicious
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Nikon D800 (USA), RRS L plate, etc

pending payment from local sale. will update this thread on Friday after meeting with the buyer.

Oct 29, 2013 at 08:23 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.