1       2       3       4      
       end

Archive 2013 · 200 2L & exec in available

airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · 200 2L & exec in available

gheller wrote:
Just an outside perspective (I have not commented on this thread)...

If you had just been humble on the C&C that was offered, this would have all gone away.

When you start touting, "It doesn't matter what you think, the client loves it..." and "I am soooo busy...", and "look at all of my accolades..."

THAT is what ruffles feathers.

just my .02

Aloha

greg

Greg,

If you read back I commented on the words about OOF eyes(which they were sharp) focus on the end of the nose (which it's not) and the background being distracting which I disagreed with. Why shouldn't I show and comment on the fact that they were indeed sharp I never commented on whether someone should like the work or not and like I said it's good to ruffle feathers. Most of the time confidence gets labeled as arrogance and look at how entertaining it has all been....

There is one thing that I think is important that we touched on. That is what is appropriate in one arena might not be in the other and that there is never just one way to do anything.

02 cents appreciated One interesting thing is this thread has had way more attnetion than anything else I've posted on this site.....

Oct 31, 2013 at 05:48 PM
gheller
• • • • •
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · 200 2L & exec in available

As I said, had you *just* kept the comments about the photo (humbly) as you just did; eyes, nose, etc), this thread would have died out long ago.

The photo is fine - neither stellar or awful.

It is when you started with the (said in the words of Stewie on SNL), "Look what I can do!" and the like that people got riled up.

Respectfully

greg

Oct 31, 2013 at 09:39 PM
jojomon11
• • • • •
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · 200 2L & exec in available

Good stuff Allen

Start posting more in the leica thread

Phil

Oct 31, 2013 at 11:23 PM
airfrogusmc
• • • • • •
p.5 #4 · p.5 #4 · 200 2L & exec in available

Thanks Phil and I will once I can get away from this computer and get out and get some personal work done.

You know us old jarheads. We love a good fight especially when we are out numbered (LoL)

"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."-Chesty Puller Major General USMC

Nov 01, 2013 at 09:31 AM
       end

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.